58- The one with Luke's takeover

Lucas

I glare angrily at the familiar oak-wooden door in front of me, my jaw locks as it swings open to reveal my blonde-haired friend.

Although at this moment in time, I don't think I could consider him a friend.

'Luke, you okay man?'

My eyebrows knit together when I notice how dilated his pupils are, 'What the fuck are you on?'

He shrugs, 'I've had a shit week, so I took a couple of pills. Sue me.'

I scoff loudly, 'Do you know who has also had a shit week? My sister because you've been fucking harassing her with texts.'

'S-She hurt my feelings.'

'Are you fucking serious? She hurt your feelings, so instead of talking about it, you decide to call her a whore.'

He winces as he rubs a hand over his face, 'I-I...I don't want to talk about this.'

'No, you're going to talk about it.'

'Why? What's the fucking point?'

I narrow my eyes, 'The point is that your friend is feeling like a shitty person because of your actions.'

Toby's eyes lock onto mine, 'I-I...I thought she liked me.'

I shake my head, 'That doesn't give you an excuse for you treat her like this.'

'I-I've just had a shitty week, a-and she's the person I'm closest too. So, I guess I just took everything out on her.'

I let out a bitter laugh, 'Was it shitty enough for you to do this?'

A shaky sob escapes from his lips, 'K-Kat's pregnant too.'

'You're a real piece of shit, you know that?'

'I-I'm fucking terrified Luke.'

'Now you know how fucking scared Scarlett is! Except, you don't have one of your best friends calling you shitting names.'

'I-I know, I've fucked up.'

'Yeah, you really have. And not just with her but with me as well.'

'Y-You don't mean that.'

I nod stiffly, 'I do, you're literally sat at home popping fucking pills, pushing all of your friends away and you haven't even tried to make up for it.'

'I-I'll make it up for it!'

'You better hope you do, because until Scarlett's okay with you, I won't be.'

'Why the fuck is there a stick shoved so far up your ass? Is Autumn not putting out?'

I take a step forward, 'Shut the fuck up.'

Toby flinches as a regretful look flash across his features, 'I-I honestly don't know why I said that.'

'Just get your shit together.' I murmur before I turn on my heel and walk towards my car.