39- The one where I'm dragged to the emergency room

I let out another cry of pain as the in my head intensifies. I whimper as I lift my head up from Lucas' shoulder.

'I really hate that you won't let me take you to the emergency room.' 

I squint my eyes, 'I-I just don't like them.'

'Please just let me take you, I'll stay with you the whole time.'

'I-I don't know.'

Panic rises in my chest when I feel my eyes slowly start to roll behind my head, I feel a hand slap my face gently.

'Princess!'

'Hey, come on. Let me see them baby blues.'

My eyes snap open as my breathing becomes staggered and heavy, nausea prickling the back of my throat. I let out a loud gag, I feel my hair being pulled back.

'Shit. It's okay.'

'I-I'm not okay.'

'I-I know you're going to kill me for this, and I'm so sorry for touching you and not respecting what you want. But I can't sit here and watch you like this.'

'W-What?'

I let out a small gasp, as Lucas springs onto his feet and throws me over his shoulder. I hit his back roughly.

'I-I'm not going to the hospital!'

'You need to go!'

'I'll be fine!'

'You can't stop being fucking sick and you literally just passed out.'

I sigh loudly as I watch his feet move against the rain pathed pavement until he reaches his car. I feel my body being gently put down before I'm placed into his car. I narrow my eyes at him as he shoots me an apologetic smile, he buckles my seatbelt in for me.

'I'm really mad at you, right now.'

'I know, princess.'

I keep my eyes narrowed as we begin to drive, I didn't have the energy to argue any further, so I let us sit in silence.  My stomach grumbles harshly as a wave of dizziness overtakes me. I grip onto the seat to try and compose myself.

'You, okay?'

I shake my head, 'I-I feel really dizzy.'

'Just hang tight, we will be there in a minute.'

'P-Promise, you're going to stay with me?'

'I promise.'

I wince as the car comes to a sudden holt, my eyebrows knit together when I realise that we've already arrived. How the fuck has time gone so quickly?

I swear we've only just got into the car.

Lucas climbs out of his seat before racing towards my door, I roll my eyes as he opens it for me.

'I can open a door.' 

'Just let me help you, please.'

I groan loudly, 'Fine!'

I wobbly place my feet on the ground, I feel my body sway from side to side. I look up at Lucas with panicked eyes.

'D-Do you need help?'

'P-Please!' I cry out as I wrap my arms around his waist, I was too delirious to be affected by his touch right now.

His arm wraps around my shoulders tightly keeping me up right, his hand rubs soothing circles on my top of my arm.