43- The one with the secret Santa gift's part 1

My eyebrows furrow together as there is frantic knocking on my front door, I put down the plate which was currently balancing my apple and peanut butter on it.

My body freezes as the knocking doesn't stop.

The knocks didn't seem light enough to be a female, so it had to be a male.

My hands begin to tremble as I advance towards the door, a wave of nausea washing over.

What if Kyle was pissed that I didn't go along with his plan? What if he sent Will over here to torment me?

I grab my phone prepared to dial 911, in-case that he was actually behind the door.  I hesitantly swing the door open; I drop my phone when I see a flustered Lucas standing there.

'Fucking hell, love. Do you know how long I was knocking for?'

I narrow my eyes, 'Why the fuck, do you knock so aggressively?'

'Because you don't fucking answer.'

I lean against my doorframe, 'What do you want?'

'Wow, don't sound too pleased to see me.'

'I'm not.'

'I'm here to take you to your secret Santa gift.'

I tilt my head, 'I-I thought that we were giving our gifts this evening.'

'We are, but I can't exactly bring your gift to the party.'

My heart leaps unexpectedly, 'D-Does that mean that you are my secret Santa?'

He chuckles softly, 'You catch on quick, don't you love?'

'S-So my gift, isn't a physical gift.'

He winces, 'Kind of, but you can't exactly keep it.'

'I'm really confused.'

'Just grab your coat, we are running late!'

'Alright, keep your pants on!' I snap, as I go towards my coat rack and grab my black-puffer jacket.

I roll my eyes as I watch him tap his foot impatiently, I walk towards him and leave my house, slamming the door behind me.

'Are you not going to say goodbye to your mom?'

'No, we don't really talk anymore.' I murmur as I climb into the passenger's seat of his car.

'Oh.'

'Are you going to give me any clue, on where you are taking me?'

He flashes me a quick smirk as he places his hand on the back of my seat before he starts reversing out of my driveway.

Why the fuck is it so hot when he does that?

'Come on! Just tell me.'

'It's a surprise.'

'I hate surprises.'

'Trust me, I don't think you are going to hate this one.'

My eyes widen as a small gasp escapes from my lips, 'Are you going to murder me?'

'No don't worry. I need you around.'

'Aw, you need me? That's so cute.'

He wrinkles his nose, 'Please don't call me cute.'

'Now, I know you don't like it. I'm going to call you cute all the time.'

'I feel like we've had this discussion before.'