51- The one with Luke's boxing match part 1

I would say I'm somewhat settled into my new house; I wasn't immediately panicked when I woke up in a foreign room and I adored the time I could spend with Winter, it was everything I had ever dreamed of.

So, why did something still not feel right?

I was trying my best to push away my feelings because tonight was Lucas' boxing match and to say I was nervous for him was an understatement.

I wasn't nervous because I doubted his ability because I've seen him train, he's unstoppable. I was actually terrified that he could get hurt, which was a strange feeling for me. I wasn't the sort of person who worried for other people.

But I felt physically sick at the thought of any harm coming his way.

I chew my nails as I wait for Scarlett to finish getting ready, Luke had already left by the time I got here. Toby and Sammy where due to arrive any minuet which just made the butterflies in my stomach all the more intense.

'Autie, he'll be fine.' Scarlett murmurs as she walks back into the room.

I nod as my knees begins to bounce, 'I-I know.'

'Honestly, he hasn't lost a match in over two years.'

'I know, I just don't like the thought of someone punching him.'

She gives me a soft smile, 'I didn't either, when I first went to one of his matches, I cried like a baby. But that's just the price you pay when you care about someone who boxes.'

My stomach drops when Toby messages the group-chat to inform us that they were outside. I let out a shaky breath as I grab my handbag, I follow Scarlett wordlessly downstairs, in-fact we don't speak until we're inside Sammy's car.

'You both look very pretty tonight!' Sammy comments as he turns slightly so he can see us.

Toby nods in agreement from the passenger's seat, 'I agree ladies, very hot.'

I wrinkle my nose, 'Please don't call me hot.'

He holds his hand ups, 'Fine, I won't call you hot, how about transcendent?'

'Better but I still don't like it.'

'I can't win.'

'No, no you can't.'

The blonde-haired boy chuckles, 'By the way, I hope you guys don't mind but Kat is meeting us there.'

I raise an eyebrow, 'Kat?'

'Yeah, my girlfriend. Have I not told you her name yet?'

I laugh slightly, 'No, you haven't.'

I slyly try to gauge Scarlett's expression and part of me wishes I didn't, she looked absolutely heartbroken, I don't think I've ever seen her frown so deep. I grab her hand and squeeze it tightly. She looks at me with a sad smile, tears threatening to form in her large green eyes.

'If your girlfriend is coming, why are you riding with us?'

'Because you guys are my family and this is a big night, I wouldn't want to be with anyone else.'

Sammy eyes me up in the rear-view mirror, 'You okay, Autumn? You look a little pale.'

Before I get the chance to reply, Scarlett does it for me, 'She's shit scared.'

The mousy brown-haired boy laughs softly, 'He'll be fine, he always is.'

'That's what I said.'

Toby whips his head around with slightly narrowed eyes, 'Are you sure you don't have a thing for him?'