61- The one with the tutoring session

I can't but watch in awe at the confused expression on Luke's face as he tries to work on his book report. I never thought that someone so tall and broad could look so adorable.

'Love, you're staring again.' He murmurs.

My cheeks burn as I narrow my eyes at him, 'Fuck off. I'm not staring at you.'

A smirk tugs on the corner of his lips, 'I really thought that now we're together, you'd stop lying about it.'

I clench my jaw, 'I'm not lying!'

'Tell that to the drool on your chin!'

'Such an ass.'

'Yeah, but I'm your ass now, so you're going to have to put up with it.'

A goofy smile spreads across my lips, 'Shut up.'

'Make me.'

I roll my eyes as I wrap my arms around his neck as I pull him closer towards me, my breath hitches slightly at the way he's looking at me. I feel my body tremble slightly as his lips latch onto mine. I hungrily respond to the kiss feeling the heat build between us. I hesitantly move my legs across his until I'm straddling him. My heart beats uncomfortably against my chest as his arms wrap around my waist tighter.

A small moan escapes from my lips as his lips move towards my neck, I clutch onto his neck tighter as his hands gently trail up and down my body.

I can't do this.

Panic rises within my chest before I push him away with as much force as I can muster, I scramble off the bed as I feel my breathing start to become uneasy. A small sob escapes my lips when I witness the look on his face as he stares at the panic in mine.

'I-I'm so sorry.'

He shakes his head, 'You don't have to be sorry. You've done nothing wrong.'

'Y-You deserve a normal girlfriend.'

'I have a perfect girlfriend, besides normal is overrated.'

I sniff loudly, 'N-No, this is just too unfair on you.'

His face falls, 'Autumn, what are you saying?'

'I'm saying that I can't do this to you.'

'W-What?'

'Y-You are too good for me.' I croak out, 'I-I don't deserve your goodness.'

'Of course, you do. Don't say stupid shit.'

Hot tears pour down my cheeks, 'I-I don't Luke. I-I don't deserve any of this.'

'Love, you deserve it more than anyone.'

'It isn't fair on you that we have to keep having the same fucking conversation!'

'I'll have this conversation as many fucking times as it takes for you to realise!'

'R-Realise what?'

He stands up as he slowly walks towards me, 'That you aren't losing me! I'm not going anywhere, so stop trying to push me away...please.'

'W-Why can't you see it?!' I screech out as I pull myself onto my feet.

'See, what?!'

'That I'm fucking poison Luke!'

He frowns deeply as his jaw locks, 'You aren't fucking poison, you're someone who has been through a lot of fucking trauma!'

'J-Just let me push you away, please.'