The Crying Hiro

You just moved into Sanfransokyo, you unpacked boxes and set the contents down. "I really miss Ella..." you say as you look at a picture of you and your friend. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it mom!" You yelled as you ran down two flights of stairs. You opened the door to reveal a boy about your age with black hair and brown eyes. "I heard you mived in and my aunt wanted me to... give you this." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "Uh, thanks?" You replied.
He handed you something wraped in foil. "Man is that guy cute!" You thuoght. "Sorry, what?" He asked. "Oh. Nothing!" You said quickly "by the way, he name's y/n." "Hiro Hamada. Yeah, I guess I'll see you later. Bye." And with that, he left. You opened the foil to reveal some wierd pastery that smelled really good. It was round and pink, and looked like a cookie. You took. Small bite and savored the taste. "Mmm!" You said "Mom! You have to try these! Thay are soooo good!"
"Later honey, I'm busy right know."
"Okay."
You went up to your 'new' room and unpacked. The boy stayed in yoir mind the whole day. When it was time to go to sleep, you couldn't get the boy, Hiro, of your mind. Damn! That guy is cute! You thought. The readon you moved here was becuase of some college acceptance for robotics. You sighed as you fidgeted with a line of microbots.l, forming patterns as you wished.
The next morning you woke up and headed to a cafe' across the street. As you entered, you saw Hiro sitting on a table with a robot. "Hey Hiro." You said as you took a spot in front of him. "Oh. Hey y/n." He said sadly. "What's wrong?" You asked. A tear slide down his cheek. You wiped it away. "What happened?" You asked. "The institute of technology had a fire last night, and- and, my brother died. The school exploded and he-" Hiro started to sobb. You moved your chair and gave him a hug. Even though you didn't even know his brother you still cried remembering your own. You used to have one. He drank rubbing alcohol when he was six as he had mistaken it for water. A lady in short brown hair and green eyes, also came to comfort him. "I know we all miss Tadashi." She said as she ran her hand through Hiro's hair. "Hey. Why don't you to go upstairs and get to know each other, then I'll bring up some lunch." The lady said "my name is Aunt Cass." You smiled and Hiro lead you up the stairs to his room.