What the F***

"HIRO! I CANT ------- BELIVE THAT YOU ------- GOT MY ------- NUTELLA!" You screamed in rage. Hiro licked his fingers. "I am supposed to say sorry?" He asked. You stomped upstairs and banged the door to your room shut. For once in your life, you wanted for Hiro to hear you playing your drums. You played a fast tune, matching your mood. Music could always calm your nerves. Your hands swept over the drums with ease, making the perfect sounds. You heard a knock on the door. "Go away Hiro!" You yell over the sound of the drums. "No y/n, it's me, Aunt Cass." She said. You put your drumsticks down and the music died down. Aunt Cass peeked into the room. "Hey," Aunt Cass said softly."Do you wanna go for a swim? You know, girl time." She said. You beemed, "Hey, why not Cass?" You therw on an agua colored two-peice, some aqua sandels, and a blue tote bag with a white towel in it. (I wish)

~~§Le time skip§~~
You splashed your new fried, CJ, as she tried to escape the pool. (Thats your que elizabethroghers3910!) "Ha ha CJ!" Yoi said splashing her with water. "Gah! Stop it!" She said in a Miranda voice. You stopped splashing as soon as yoi saw Hiro enter the pool. "Oh crap..." and with that, you ducked underwater. "Y/n, I got you a Jumbo Jar of Nutella!" You heard Hiro cock frm abouve. You thought of the jar and ALL of the nutella in it. Yummm! You emerged and hugged Hiro. "Well you van forgive me easily." He said.

I dont know what that was about. I am running out of ideas guys!!! COMMENT DOWN BELOW PLZ!!! FOR THE BOOK'S SAKE!!!