Hiro gets a Youtube

Hiro got a Youtube... How interesting.

On hus first video... You weren't in it. And the views went out the roof within a week. 1,000,000 subscribers. Flashed the botton. And the comments... Lets just say tjeu weren't the best.

PerfectHiroGF: ITS HIIIIIROOO!!!

Hiro'sGF: Miiiiine!!!

Hiro looked at the screan akwardly and smirked.

"They haven't seen you have they?" He asked.

"Nope." You said, popping the p. Then... Valentine's times day came. Hiro amd you where going to do the chapstick challenge!

Hiro set up the and pressed a botton.

"Its Hiro here and ive seen a lot of comments on my vidoes.... Like.... Hiro's mine and stuff, well i have a girlfriend so thats the deal. So.me.amd her are going to do the chapstick challenge!" Hiro said to the camera.

"Heyo people i cant see." You said, grinning. Hiro luaghed and put his arm around yoir waist.

"You go first." He said.

"Okay..." You said and he closed his eyes.

Your hand stirred in the bowl and you pulled out a stick.

Donuts it read, you waved it t the camera and giggled as you put it on.

"Alright Hiro! Kissy!" You said, puckering your lips.

His lips met yours and he moaned as he got a soft lip of your lower lip.

"Hiro!" You giggled.

"DONUTS!" He yelled, shooting up from the couch.

"Yep, my turn" He said.

Hiro

I pulled out a chapstick.

Cotton Candy it read. Ohhh. Sweet. I sweep it over my lips and pulled y/n into a kiss.

"Um.... Sweet.... Candy taste.... Fairy Floss?" You asked. Hiro nodded and closed his eyes. Lets pick a nasty one. Your mind said.

French Fries you giggled and swiftly pried it on your lips.

"Ready?" You asked. Unstead of you pulling Hiro, Hiro pulled you. He pulled back instantly.

"Ewww! French fries do NOT taste like that! Im done." Hiro said and got a sweet chapstick and mustered it on your lips.

He pulled you closer and licked your lips.

"Candy..." He said and pulled away.

"You likie my lips dont you Hiro?" You asked. He nodded and closed the vid.

A week later...

Comments:

Hiro'sGF: She waaaay too ugly for you. Wha bout me?

PerfectHiroGF: HIROS MIME BITCH FUCK OFF.

(Yout youtube account): This is Hiro's girlfriend y/n l/n, I dis.not mention my name in the vid, but i HIGHLY dout any of you have ever meet him.

Hoped you giys liked the challenge!