Big Wave

"She'll be okay, she just passed out from pain." the nurse explained looking a bit panicked. "Okay?! She'll be...OKAY! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT SHE WILL BE 'OKAY'?!" i yelled. Before i knew it, i felt a needle being injected into me and i fell asleep.

-------le time skip 8 hours--------
I woke up in a couch next to y/n. She was breathing and had a bandage wrapped around her waist. She sleept in the bed gracefully, her chest rising slowly, I smiled lightly and got up. "I love you y/n." i whispered into her ear. "I love you to Hiro..." she mumbled. "You heard that?" i gushed. "Yeah." she said quietly. I chuckled a bit. "Y/n can go home now." a nurse interupted. "Really? That fast?" i said a bit startled. "Yes." she spoke in a clear voice. I picked y/n up and we wnet home. (Meh, im to lazy to do the sign papers thing)
--------le timeslip/skip-------------

"Ow!" y/n grunted, trying to sit up. I quickly darted to her and forced her down. I kissed her on the forehead and she blushed wildly. "Hiro...I love you." she said weakly "I took that bullet for you cuase U love you Hiro." She motioned to her bullet wound "and my time is burning." She smiled "I wanna spend every last bit of it with you." A tear set free down my face. "You're not goimg to die y/n." I argued, clasping her hand. "No, i wont, i dont want to." she said. She breathed in sharply. Her beutiful e/c eyes glittered with hope. She is my one amd only y/n.

~~~~~timeskip 4months~~~~
"Watch out!" Hiro yelled.