Uh oh...(pt lll)

The nurses rushed to y/ns aid and put her on a stretcher. I followed the nurses to the room that y/n would stay in. They connected her to one of those machines that go beep! Beep! Beep! And of she dies it goes beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... And you get the rest, beeps for infinity.
I kneeled next to her when the nurses left and planteda soft kiss on her forehead. How had the nirses not bother to take the suit off? I pondered, unstrapping the hidden belts and buckles. She smiled in her sleep. My heart melted. She is so innconent to be in here, i should be in her place. Noticing where she goy shot, i gasped. "Y/n..." i hesitated. Blood stained her shirt where her kidney was. He shot a vital. Fury boiled in my blood as i stomped put of the room to the directory.

"Um, excuse me." i said a bit irritated. "Yes sir..." she gulped and looked at my suit. I'll think twice before i mess with him. She thought. "What my I do for you?"
"My girlfriemd was shot by a gun in a vital." i said. "W-wich one?" she stuttered. "Kidneys." i whispered. She bolted up and out of her chair as a long beep came from y/n's room.

Mwahahahahahahah! Im evil. Yes, I will leave you there peeps, if you want to protest and want me to update 'Uh oh (part Vl) then comment below. Peace out fellow peeps.