lets get to know each other

"so, Hiro, lets start talking about ourselves! my name is y/n, I am y/a and my dad died in a war-" your voice faltered " last year" you managed to say. "oh my god y/n, i didn't know that!" Hiro exclaimed " well, my name is Hiro, as you know already, I am 13 years old. both my mom and dad died when i was 3, I live with my aunt Cass, and my cat Mochi." as if on cue, Mochi came into the room. he was white with black and brown spots. "how are you Mochi poo!" you said as the cat entered the room. suddenly, sirens broke though the air. "how about I go check out what is happening, cause you don't hear many sirens around here." Hiro says.

        you gasped as a group of firefighters barged into your house, and took out an elderly woman, your mom. tears streamed down your face as your mom spoke her final words to you " go live with the Hamadas, i I love" you sobbed into your dead mother's shoulder. "how did this happen?" you croaked. next to you, Hiro hugged you tight, as well as cried. the next few days at the Hamada's flew by as your spent the time looking at photos of yor mother smiling in a picture that you took in Greece. every time that you would brake down, Hiro would join along and cry with you for Tadashi. " what happened in there?" was the first thing you have said in days. finally, you went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. you looked terrible, your eyes where red and puffy, your face was thin and your mouth twitched. you went downstairs and joined Hiro for breakfast. Aunt Cass had prepared blue waffles and eggs. "good morning y/n, Hiro!" she chirped. "good morning" you say glumly. you wolfed down your waffles and eggs."baymax!" Hiro yelled from upstairs. couriosity took the best of you as yo headed up the stairs. at the top stood something like a marshmellow on legs. "whoa! Hiro who is this?" you asked. "hehehehe." he said "long story."