Gummy Bears and Ke$ha

Your POV

(Quik A/n, you are both 11 years old. Makes this stuff cuter. :3)

"Hiro! Look!" You said, pointing to a store. ItSugar was the name. (This store actully exists in the Katy Mills Mall, TX. I go there ever weekend. They have Harry Potter candy... Mmm, no?)

You.mouth watered and Hiro's eyes widened as he saw a 2-foot tall gummy bear. (Those exist, every type of candy in this chappie exits in that store. ;D)

Hiro bought the gummy bear and sat on a bench to eat it.

On about the thrid bite, yoi felt somethimg sift agaist you lips definitely not gummy. You looked up and gasped. You where kissing Hiro!

"Aw sick!" You yelled and rushed to the bathroom to wash your mouth off.

Hiro kuaghed so hard, he fell of the bench.

"I aint kissing Hiro lips... AGAIN." You clarify.

"Hey!" He pouted.

"What? You want anthor kissy?" You asked, puckering your lips.

"Your lips are blue." Hiro said. You went inside the store and got sugar.

You put some sugar on your lips and started to sing lioe Kesha. Hiro luaghed and kissed you.

"Noe you want my kissies." You said, wagering a cinger on his lips and raising a brow.

"Yeah, now I do." He said blushing and kissing you again.