Big Trouble

"Gogo, hurry up!" You said in a horse whisper. "Its this suit is slowing me down." Gogo muttered. "Are we there yet?" Fred whined. "No." Hiro saud irritated. The loud thuds of the team echoed in the alley. The lair cane to veiw. You gasped, it was empty. "Where is he?" You asked. As if on que, a dark figure rose from the alley. "So, you have come to seek me eh?" He said in a blood freezing voice. You turned and whipped your alhand out, he cuaght it faster than you cpuld say ow. He twisted it and you yelped in pain. "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING WITH Y/N?" Hiro screamed. "Haha pitty pitty that you would love such a brat." He spat at Hiro. He tossed you aside like a ragg doll and you blacked out.

Hiro
The way that the man tossed y/n like a ragg doll really got me on furious mode. I ran foward at full speed, the team yelling behind me. I lashed away the microbots as I ran foward. I jumped foward and aimed my hands at the man's head. My brows furrowed in disgust. What you do to her, comes to you worse. I thought ha! Yes! I grabbed the mask of the man's face. "Professor Callaghan?" I asked, suprised. "Yes." He replied in a raspy vioce. I narrowed my eyes, "What did yu do to y/n?!" I asked. "Hmmm, i tossed her aside like nothing." He replied. "One more snarky reply, and you're toast!" I warned. Y/n stired in the corner of the alley. Callaghan brought that as a distaction and took the chance to whip lash me aside. I gasped and clenched my stomach in pain. "HIRO!" Honey Lemon yelled. She therw a blue ball at Callaghan and the ball instantly froze all of his microbots. I grunted and stood up. Y/n attemped at getting up, but her knees buckled and she collasped. I cuaght her in my arms, and she smiled warmly. "Hiro, you are my okay." She said. (Damn i had to! XD) I smiled at her remark. Callaghan broke ice in the corner of my eye. Apparently, y/n seemed to instantly get on 'play mode' and dashed foward. She oitstreched her hands and the microbots samtarted to reject Callaghan's comands. "No! No! What is happening?" He said startled. Y/n grinned devilishly, "You can never underestimate telekinesis Callaghan." She said raiseing her hands. "Wicked!" Fred yelled in the baclground. "Y/n! What are you thinking?" Honey Lemon screamed. Y/n only shut her eyes and Callaghan started to yell. "Abigail! No!" Tears streaked down his face. "Go! Run!" Y/n yelled. "No!" I said, "I can't leave you alone y/n!" Then, a line of microbots shut up faster than ypu can say, 'okay'. They grabbed y/n by the neck.

You
The microbots choked you so hard that ypu couldn't even control one of them. You took your helmet off and therw it aside. You looked at Hiro. He was paused in midscream, tears steaming freely down his face. You turned towrad Callaghan. "Please. I know what its like. To have the most important person in your life, one in a instant. But... if yoi let me go..." ypu puased and looked at the team, "I will join you." You choked out. Gogo gasped behind you, the microbots loosened and dropped you. You landed with a dull thud. "Ow." You said. You turned towrad Hiro. He collapsed on the ground and put his face in his hands and sobbed quietly. "Oh no, Hiro." You said and walked toward him. He swatted you away, "Go away!" He shrieked. Your heart shattered into sextillion pieces. (Yez that is a number. This is it. 100000000000000000000000000. Got it? Good.) Microbots swarmmed aroundbyoir waist and tugged you away. Yoi did nothing but watch the team collapse and confort Hiro.

Haha! I will leave you off there. Cuase its like... 12:02 am. Soooo bye. ;)