We Say Sorry

"Ow." Hiro said and you heard Baymax inflate. You wiped away your tears and peeked from the shutters. "Y/n said i never saw someone die in front of me." Tattle tale. You thought. "And, do you have an emergency?" Asked. "Yeah I do." Hiro replied. "What is your emergency?" He asked. "My feelings. My feelings have been hurt. Please don-" "Scan complete." Baymax interrupted. "unbelievable." Hiro muttered. You stiffened a laugh at his remark. "Y/n?" Hiro said. Your feelings softened at the sadness in his voice. "I'm sorry." You said emerging from behind the shutter. "Your yatyatyatya levels have increased." Baymax said pointing up a finger. You slumped in embarrassment "Hiro, I'm sorry bout what i said earlier. I should've  thought before I said that."

"Its okay y/n." He said. "No, it isn't. Don't you see Hiro... i'm an... AMERICAN PSYCHO!" You burst out. He laughed softly. Your heart melted at his laugh. He smiled. "You have been a good boy, have a lollipop!" Baymax said. Hiro took the lollipop gradually, took of the wrapper, and licked it. You inched toward Hiro and made lip-to-lip contact. man. his lips taste like cherry! you thought. you broke apart. "Y/n, what was that about?" Hiro asked raising brow. you buried your face into his chest and he made circles with his thumb on your back. "do ya wanna see a movie?" he asked. "sure, why not?" you smiled. he put the movie 'the age of ultron' into the thang ama bob. (pretend its already on DVD! BTW, contains spoilers for the movie if you haven't seen it yet!)

"noooo!" you scream, huddling into hiro's warm chest. "you damn stark, how could you?!" Hiro yelled. on the screen, tony was creating ultron and saying, 'peace in our time.' a few minutes later, ultron technicality killed jarvis and nearly killed tony too. you covered your eyes as Hiro hugged you tight to his chest. by the that the movie was over, the guy in the blonde hair had died and scarlet witch joined the avengers. such a good movie.

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THAT SPOILER BUT THAT MOVIE IS FIVE STARS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I DONT CARE! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!! Sorry for the spoilers. Well, not really.

PEACE OUT COOKIEZ! ✌