Are We in Trouble?

"What are you two doing out in the dead of the night in the middle of the explosion?" Aunt Cass screamed grabbing a donut "stress eating! Go to bed you two!" And with that, she headed up the stairs. "What are we gonna do Hiro? I passed out!" You said "What happened while I was passed out!" You demanded. "Um.., anarmyofmicrobotstryiedtokillusbecuaseofIdon'tknowwhy." He mustered. "Whoa, whoa Hiro. Slow. Slow." You said putting your hands on his shoulders "take a deep breath and exhale." He did as you said "huh, an army of microbots tried to kill us becuase i don't know why." He said. You thought you where gonna passout again when you heard this, luckly, Hiro cuaght you in his arms and you both of you blushed. The both of you just stood there looking at eachother's eyes. "Oh, huh, yeah. Earth to me." You said sheepishly while blushing. Hiro got up and, by the sounds of it, he stubbed his toe. Baymax inflated. "On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your-"
"Ow!"
"On a-"
"Ow!"
"On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?" Baymax asked in his cute little marshmellow vioce.
"Can I say eleven?" Hiro asked
"This is a scale from one to ten, not one to twenty." Baymax said. Hiro grunted " I am satisfied with my care." he said as Baymax put an ice pack on his foot. "You have been a good boy, here, have a lollipop." He said. Too lazy to do the rest. :p. "Thanks!" Hiro said. Baymax shrunk back into his little portable charging station and it clicked closed. Hiro grimmaced at his swollen toe. "Want some gummy bears?" You asked. "Sure." He replied.
You ripped open a pack of blue gummy bears and munched on their fruity gloriousness. "So, what are we going to do about these attack of the microbots thing?" You asked curiously. "We need to get Gogo, Honey Lemon, and Wasabi." He said firmly while chewing on a red bear. "Who are they?" You asked once more. "Oh, you'll see." He said grinning showing the gap between his teeth. You laughed at his gap. "What?" He asked turning his smile into a frown. "That gap between your teeth is so cute!" You said teasingly. Hiro covered his mouth "y/n!" You couldn't help but giggle.

Sorry that this is short, but i will update tommorow again. I updat this story at least 5 times a day, so keep in mind that i am currently thinking on some new chappie. Buh bye. Also follow this person becuase she is the first to give me a complement on my works, give it up for....
BandLoverOfRock!
She is awsome! And inspiring in her own ways. Thank you! All my work from my next chapter. GONE. I just went to go check something, i came back, and BAM. ALL. GONE. Do sorry, i just had to read the damn notification. So sorry, i will update ASAP, most of the time, i update in math, causevi don't like it. :P. Buh bye!