Lets Call it an Upgrade

"So the lazers need more lazery stuff in them... and the Gogo's things need less resistance. Like try... this is gonna sound crazy but... -9 resistance." Dude, is that even possable, this is my imagination taking over my mind here. Hiro stared at you blankly "what?" You facepalmed yourself. Sometimes Hiro can be an idiot and a pain in the butt. You sighed, pushing him of the computer. When you finished, the 3-D printer printed out the wheels. Hiro reached out to grab it, but you slapped it and said "you are so stupid, get some freaking gloves Hiro." "Oh, my bad." He smiled, grabbing a pair of gloves, and picking up the wheels. Lets make him kiss you a bit later. >:) wait... has he asked you to be his girlfriend yet??? He handed you the wheels and you put them in a package. "Gummy worm break?" He asks. You smile and grab a pack of gummy worms. Hehe, i did gummy worms for a reason. As you where grabbing a worm, it seemed to want to go the opposite way. "Fucking worm!" You said in a loud whisper. "What? This gummy worm won't bugde!" Hiro said. Not taking anymore, you closed your eyes and yanked the worm. You have no idea how, but you felt something warm and soft, and a bit chapped against your lips. You gasped as you opened your eyes, you where kissing Hiro! You blushed fifty shades of red. Hehe, nice one. Lets make it more... off :p. Suprizinhly he kissed back. You would've melted on the spot of it wasn't for Hiro holding your arms. You broke apart and said "we called it a gummy worm break, not kiss-your-best-" your voice faltered "friend..." the both of you said. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Your face flushed "YES! I mean, of course Hiro." You said looking into his eyes. He hugged you. You didn't relize that Gogo, Honey Lemon, Fred, Wasabi, and Aunt Cass where watching. "Aw! They look so cute when they hug!" Aunt Cass said, making the both of you jump. "Aunt Cass! You gave me a heart attack!" You and Hiro said at the same time. "You two would be perfect for each other!" Honey Lemon exclaimed. The both of you facepalmed. "Please dear lord, how can this get any worse?" You mumbled. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They all chanted. "Please!" You both yelled.
Yes, that my fondly readers, was a cliffhanger, i will update again today at 1:15 p.m. to be exact. Buh bye! Oh poop, i broke my promise. Fucking social studies. ฯ:^)