Sleepover Lemon

Lemon like I promised. Hope this creates alot of... Feeliez. :3 You amd hiro are... Idk, you make up tje age. :D

Warning: Contains strong language and sexuality. Read with procaution.

You and Hiro where having a well... Sleepover.

As you whined down to go to sleep, Hiro plopped next to you.

"What?" You groaned sleepily.

"Hm, nothing." He purred and cuddled you.

(Le timeskip a few mins later)

"Hiro, I cant go to sleep!" you whined.

"Me either." He replied.

He wrapped his arm around your waist and you blushed.

"Agh! Hiro!" You whisper-yelled.

"Wha?" He said.

He raised a brow and.pla.ted his lips on yours.

(Im already a boiling red tomato...)

You where stunned for a moment and melted into the senation.

(Im really red. 0_0)

You put your finger tips on his cheeks lightly to support him from melting down. He squeezed your waist tighter and you gasped.

"H-hiro... I n-n-need a-air!" you gasped. Hiro loosened his grip a little but not too much. He pulled apart.

"A wait a sec." He said and walked away. He came back a seconds later.

(He went to get a... Condom. 0_0)

He was shirtless and you felt yourself blush furiously. He chuckled and slid next to you and started kissing you up and down your neck. You gasped.

"W-what if we get c-cuaght?" you asked.

"Aunt Cass is on vaction." He said between kisses.

"Oh." Was all you could muster before Hiro slowly slid your shirt off, revealing your bra.

"Hiro!" you moaned. All you had on was your pj pants. All he had on where his... Boxers.

(0_0)

He flipped you so you where on top of him and kissed you again. His tounge slid inside your mouth and went to every nook and cranny, bumping into your tounge. He was turned on. He was turned way on, and so where you as you slid down his boxers to reveal his... Friend lower south. He took off your pants and looked at you. His eyes where full of lust as he cupped your face and kissed you like you never made out. The only thing keeping you from having the 'it', was you f/n lace panties.

(Ermy gosh, tell me if I went too far for a Lemon.)

He pinned you by your hips and sucked on you neck. A load moan rolled off your lips.

"H-h-Hiro." You said and pulled away.

Hiro pouted and you pinned Hiro down with your arms on his chest. He looked at you and said nothing. You buried your face into his stomach and went lower, sucking softly. Hiro moaned and gripped a pillow nearby. Not that it helped though.

(Meh is going too far? Nah. :3 >:3)

Hiro pulled you up and kissed you agressivly on your neck, pulling down your panties so that you wouldnt notice. He stuffed his face into your neck and sucked it softly.

(Rated mature from here on.)

Alright, there will be a part 2. Cuase I ran out of ideas. Really sorry! Part 2 will be out in an hour or so. Bye.