Total Destruction

"Hey, Hiro. What's that sound?" You asked Hiro. "What-" he was off by a tapping sound. He looked uder the bed. "I think its coming from my.... pants?" He said akwardly. You crouched down akwardly, looked under the bed, and pulled out a pair of pants. You put yoir hand into the right pocket and felt something wriggle in your grip, you pulled the mystery item out of the pocket. You gasped "A microbot... but, they where all destroyed. It must be broken." You said as you set ot down on the desk. Then, it zipped out the room. "Follow it!" Hiro yelled. The both of you followed the bot.
**Le timeskip cuase i can**
Finally, the bot stopped in front of the school af ashes. I heard Hiro wince. There was a room in the middle of the ruins, baymax waddling behind us. "Shhhh!" You said in a hoarse whisper. The lights in the room where on. You walked toward the room, the ashes makung little dust devils every time you took a step. You got to the center of the ruins, where the room was, and touched its glass. You gasped and your mind went blank.
Flashback
You where with Hiro and you heard the sirens. As soon as you stepped out, you where shocked. There was an ambulance hualing out your mother on a strecher. You cried and wept as you touched her cold face as she said, "Go and live with the Hamadas..." her eyes rolled into her skull and she took her final breath.
End of the flashback
You gasped for air as for you had passed out. Hiro was running, and holding you bridal style, while baymax lolled behind. He took a sharp turn into and alley as the scene behind us blew up. Great. Total destruction.