Lemon part 2

~Must I continue

Hiro kicked off your panties and pressed his lips agaist yours. He pressed you so hard agaist him, you chest-to-chest-squish. He rubbed circles on your back and slid down the straps of your bra.

"Tell me what you want y/n." He gasped.

"I w-want you." You stuttered and gasped.

"Say it y/n." He growled seductively.

"S-s-say what?" you asked.

"You know what." He said, and unclasped your bra and slid it off your shoulders.

Now. The two of you lay on top of each other, comepletely naked. He trailed his finger on your back in a line and attacked your neck. You moaned and tugged on his hair.

Then, the expected, not so expected, happened. He thrust himself unside of you and groaned. You gasped and yankex at the bed sheets.

"F-faster!" you yelled and closed your eyes tightly.

He thrust himself unside once more with more force than the last.

"H-hiro! Im gonna... Argh!" you yelled as he picked up his pace and went deeper with each thrust. You felt a warm hot liquid escape you.

"Oh yeah!" Hiro yelled and threw his head back. He pinned you by the hips and you cupped his face for a kiss.

The thrusting was replaced by a passionate kiss. He jut his tounge inside of your mouth and twisted it with yours. You tangled your fingers in his hair as he pressed harder agaist you.

"Ah! J-just tell m-me what you want!" You yelled.

"You." He said and kissed your collarbone. He went lower until he reached your stomach. Then, he went back up. He tried to spread your legs, but you kept them shut. But he was stronger and pried them open and doing it again, jutting himself in and out as you moaned and yelled his name.

~le timeskip~

He lay next to you, panting, sweating, and a big hot mess.

You gulped visablly and he seemed to notice. He snaked his arm around you waist and you put you head on his bare chest and drifted to sleep.

You guys can not imagune how red I am now. But I did this for the 1k celebrah. Hoped yall enjoyed it. Ill take requests and peace out. Id also like to thank Jet2423 for waitung pateintly for each and every chapter. Yall too guys. :) thanks for the 1.08k.
:')