Top of The World

Hiro POV
I was on my laptop, just working, when i heard music coming from y/n's room. I got up, and opened the door. My eyes widened. Y/n was on a drum set playing, 'Top of the World' by Greek Fire.
I remember the nights,
Caught up in dreaming microbites,
Watching the door,for anything more then an ordinary life.
Here i am.... living the dream that i can't hold, here i am on my own.
ON TOP OF THE WORLD, ON TOP OF IT ALL, TRYING TO MAKE IT FIT IT ALL.
Ehehrheoh ehehehehoh
Dying on top of the world.
I remember the nights, cuaght back in dreaming paradise.
Everything was okay, now demons everything was alright.
Here i am..... living the drean that i can't hold, here i am on my own.
ON TOP OF THE WORLD, ON TOP OF IT ALL. TRYING TO MAKE IT FIT IT ALL-
"Hiro! What are you doing?" Y/n yelled. I looked down at the floor. "You play great?" I replied. Y/n facepalmed herself and picked up the drum sticks once again. This time she played, 'American Beauty, American Pyscho' by Fall out Boy. Damn she is good. The sticks flowed in the air with ease, as she hit the drums. Gogo came in and was shocked. "Whoa. She can have a concert of her own with that." She said in awe. (Btw, those are my two most favorite bands, and songs.) "Crap. I messed up." Y/n muttered. She unplugged the set and plopped on her bed. "Oh my gods Gogo! Don't scare me like that!" Y/n screamed, clutching her chest. "Did you just say... gods?" I asked. "Oh, yeah, before i moved here, i was obsessed with a book series, The Heros of Olympus, so that cuaght up to me." Y/n explained. "I try to read those if i have time." I said smiling. I plopped down on the bed between y/n and Gogo. "Meh." Y/n complained from next to me. "I have to go to make some more wheels and prototype." Gogo said, getting up from the bed. "Okay, bye." I said. As soon as Gogo left, i gave y/n a soft peck on the lips and went to work on Baymax, leaving y/n playing Rat A Tat, by Fall Out Boy.
Yes, i dont play drums, i dont have drums, but i wish i did. I can play all of those songs on my voilin though. Buh bye. I will pdat today if i dont have some crappy social studies stuff... and if i do well.... fuckity fuck fuck.