Big Wave part 2

Inspired by 'San Andreas' the 2015 motion picture

You leaped out the way of a falling collum. The earth shook violently with such force, you collapsed. Buildings fell to the ground with glass scattering in all directions. Hiro ran to the water and grabbed a life boat. "Hop on y/n! Hurry!" he yelled over the thunder of the quake. A cloud of ash and dust blew you up. "Hiro!" you screamed, flailing. You watched San Fransokyo as it tore apart, showing the Santa Marie fault. We should've listened. You thought. A sharp glass peirced your arm and you gasped as yoi hit the cement with a dull 'thud'. "Y/n!" hiro yelled. The earth shook once more and a large crack separated Hiro from you. "Hiro!" you yelled. Tears forced to come. A gushing sound filled your ears as you looked at the ocean. "Hiro! Jump! I'll get you!" you yelled. The water tore in a wave. "Hiro!" you yelled. He ran backwards and jumped all the way across as the wave rose. Sirens rang in your ears as you ran to high ground, hand in hand with Hiro. "Over there!" Hiro pointed to a high hill. The both of you raved to it as the wave crashed behind you. A great shake made the both of you fall over. You closed yoir eyes and felt the icey water surge foward, though, you never let go of Hiro. A crack opened and water gushed into it. (The fandoms collide) "Y/N!" Hiro yelled as you hung onto a rock int he fault. Water rushed over you. You frlt Hiro's shaky hand cup yours and hual you up. Ypu gasped for breath and choked out a bit of water. The both of you where at the top of the high hill. Hiro looked down, all of San Fransokyo, destroyed in a series of tremors and waves of isolation.

I saw the movie today... I cant belive Blake almost dies. This is a one shot though.