We Hitch A Ride in Darkness

You and Hiro loudly clanked up the alley in yoor suits. "Hiro, are you sure this is a good idea?" You asked unsure. "Yeah, i'm sure." He replied firmly "y/n, whoever this guy is, he might have started the dire and killed my brother." You stared at him blankly "Hiro, lets just not conclude this, okay, you have no evidence." He nodded. Suddenly, a loud clank yanked you from your conversation. "Hiro... what is my suit capable of?" You asked him as the clanking sound grew louder. "You know Scarlett Witch?" He asked, you nodded, "your suit can do all the stuff she can do, plus flying." You stared at your hands in awe, as you picked up a truck with your arms outstreched. Blue trendels emerged from your suit. You therw the car towards the clanking sound, a really stupid choice. A man emered from his hiding spot and sent thousands upon thousands of microbots. You consecrated on the microbots and moving them foward. Nothing can go agaist telekinesis. You found the man's deapeat fear, his own duaghter dying. Hiro was enclosed in a ball of microbots, he was struggling agaist it as he punched the surface. That's when things went wrong. As you ran to him, a collum of bots cam swarmimg towards you, grabbing you by the waist. You flailed in its grip. "I lost my mom, dad, and i have no family besides Hiro and Aunt Cass. If you killed us, you would only make the world depressed. So pain demands to be heard. Even though Abigail isn't alive, she looking down from the sky though a window. Is this what she would've wanted?" You yelled. The man collapsed. At that moment, you knew the flashback thing was working. You ran over to Hiro, and went to take retreat in a dumpster. Classic dumpster retreat thing, always works like a charm. ;). Outside, you heard the man yell and and scream. Taking your chance, you ran out the ally towards the Lucky Cat Cafe.
Me and Hiro burst in panting. Everyine in the cafe stared at us. "What on earth are you two wearing?" Aunt Cass asked. "Oh! These, um, there was a convention... for... Star Wars, yeah, Star Wars. May the Force be with you!" Hiro lied. We went upstairs to go and change. "Hiro! Why you do this? Why do this to us!" You shot at Hiro. "Y/n, he might have been the one who startd the fire that killed my brother!" He said "You don't know how it-"
"Yes I do! Hiro. I saw my own MOM die, at least you didnt see your brother's last breath! It's painfull seeing someone die with your own eyes! You feel like your world is collapsing, slowly and violently! And hereyou come along saying, 'you Don know how ot feels'!" You spat at Hiro, tears in your eyes. You where both crying. You headed to your side of the room and slammed the separator shut. You fumed with anger, hate, bitter, and sadmess, as you collapsed on the floor. "Ow." You heard Hiro say and you heard Baymax inflate.