Big Wave part 4

Hiro POV

I struck the metal structure and let y/n out and headed to high ground. The wave roaring at us from behind. "Y/n! Hurry up!" I yelled over the mass of destruction. She stumbled over a pile of rocks. "Y/n! Im coing to help you!" I yelled. She let out a gasp of pain. I looked over at her foot, amd gasped. A large metal bar was right through it. (Put on the comments #idontwannadothisever if you thinbk this is gross) Y/n's was turning red from the pain as she let out anthor gasp. There was screamimg in the distance, maybe teens. "Hey!" I yelled, spotting them. The girl turned. She looked about 18. She had brown hair, fair skin and icy blue eyes. She rushed over, two boys following behind her. "Blake! We need to keep moving!" he said. Blake turned around and glared at him. "I will not leave any survivors like this Joby." she spat. He hesitated and helped y/n out of the wreckage. "Okay, what's your name?" Blake y/n asked kindly, picking her up. "Y-y-y/n l-l-l/n." she said shaky. Blake turned towards me. Her icy eyes full of hope. "And yours?" she asked. "H-Hiro Hamada." I replied hastily. "Well, im Blake, you should know that by now. And..." she looked over her shoulder at the two boys "Thats Joby..." she said, pointing at the older boy "And that's Ollie. Now hurry, my dad is picking up survivors from this massive quake." she said bitterly. Y/n still had the metal bar stuck in het foot, so i carried her. A helicopter soon landed atop a building and flew us out the city. I looked away, not wanring the twars to come. Not wanting to remember. But i remember every single detail, every step, twist and turn to live. I remember those cuddly days with Baymax and y/n. Those days where out the light and off my soul. Never again. I leaned on y/n and kissed her softly on the lips and looked out the window. Tadashi once said, "Someday, i want the world to be a happy place." and y/n beimg herself said, "the world is no Fluffy happy rainbow. Reality is this world is a Fluffy nad rainbow torn apart mt society...."

So thats a wrap! I hope you guys enjoyed the Big Wave parts. Love you all. Readers over 45 and younger. Yeah, i looked at the demographics.