~III~

The next morning Zenitsu woke up alone. He sat up wondering where Uzui went. He stood up and walked out of the room. He went down to the kitchen and didn't see him. He went back to the room to get ready for school. He looked at the clock and he had about an hour and 40 minutes to get ready. He went into the bathroom took a quick shower and got dressed. He went back downstairs to get something to eat. He made himself a sandwich and headed to the living room to get his things. He got his bag and headed to the door. He opened it and Uzui was there.

"Morning" Uzui smiled

Zenitsu wanted to punch him. Where was he all morning?! Zenitsu looked him straight in the eyes.

"Morning" Zenitsu said and walked past Uzui

"Where are you going?" Uzui asked

"I'm going to be late for school" Zenitsu kept walking

Uzui grabbed his wrist and turned Zenitsu to face him. Zenitsu didn't look at Uzui though.

"Why are you being like this?" Uzui asked

"No reason, I just don't want to be late"

"Since when?"

"Huh?"

"Since when do you care about being late?" Uzui asked starting to get pissed

"Could you let go? I need to go" Zenitsu asked

Uzui didn't notice that the strength he was putting on Zenitsu's wrist was hurting him. Zenitsu looked at his wrist and then at Uzui.

"Let go! You're hurting me" Zenitsu yelled as tears formed in his eyes

Uzui snapped out of it and let go of Zenitsu's wrist. Zenitsu looked at his wrist and it was red. Uzui stepped forward to see it but Zenitsu stepped back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put pressure"

"I'm going to school, I'll see you later" Zenitsu turned around and walked away. Why? Why was everything going so wrong for him? First Tanjiro and now this.

Uzui didn't go after Zenitsu he just looked at him as he walked away. Uzui stepped into the house and went up to the room. Then he started throwing things. After a few minutes of cursing while destroying his house, he stopped. Everything was a mess and he cut himself throwing some glass things. He walked into the bathroom and cleaned his hands. He wrapped them up and got changed. He left his house really upset.

Zenitsu got to school in time and started walking around. He had nowhere to go, he was giving Tanjiro space, and he and Uzui got in a 'fight' this morning. He sat down in the hallway alone and got on his phone. He then saw someone standing right in front of him. He looked up to see the guy who woke him up in class.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hey.." Zenitsu replied

"You seem kinda down today, what's the problem?" He asked

"Just some friend problems" Zenitsu said

The guy sat down next to him and put his hand on Zenitsu's shoulder.

"I'm sure it'll be fine, you should just talk to them and solve the problem so it won't be worse" He smiled

Zenitsu smiled, "Thanks but it's not as easy as it sounds"

"Well I hope it gets better" The guy smiled again

"Thanks"

Uzui walked into the school and saw them together. He ignored it and walked past them.

"I'll see you around" the guy stood up and waved goodbye

Zenitsu waved goodbye and got back on his phone. Another person walked up to him and he looked up to see Shinobu.