~XXX~

He was for sure not his normal self, but Uzui was loving this. Zenitsu smiled softly, and Uzui looked away.

“Don't be shy” Zenitsu chuckled. Zenitsu grabbed Uzui's hand and led him to the bedroom. Zenitsu slightly smirked, and Uzui looked at him confused. “Wanna be in charge?”

Uzui smirked, “Fuck yea I do” Zenitsu chuckled. “Yea that suits you more” The light in Uzui's eyes changed. Uzui pushed Zenitsu light against the bedroom wall and kissed him, their eyes closing the second their lips made contact. Uzui cupping his cheek while biting down on Zenitsu’s bottom lip before licking it and then sucking slightly on it. They parted only to kiss again a few seconds later, their tongues intertwined in a hot, wet, and passionate kiss. One of Uzui’s hands traveled down to Zenitsu’s waist. His oh so small waist that Uzui could almost cover half of it with one hand. Uzui squeezed it lightly, gaining a yelp out of Zenitsu. Uzui, again, bit on Zenitsu’s lip and lightly sucked on it. When he pulled away Zenitsu’s lips were slightly swollen and red. His lips parted slightly as he looked at Uzui in a mixed sort of way. Lust? Admiration? Maybe he was going crazy? Who knows but Uzui thought he looked adorable and couldn’t hide the smile that was forming on his lips.

Uzui wanted this to go slow. He wanted to slightly torture Zenitsu for what he did. Uzui dragged his hand down Zenitsu’s body. He went from cupping his cheek to his neck, squeezing it lightly and gaining a small sob from Zenitsu. Then went down to his chest and slowly played with Zenitsu’s nipples. He squeezed both of them and then slowly went down the sides of his body. Zenitsu was shivering under the touch, he rubbed his hands along Zenitsu’s waist then went down to his hips. He rested his hands on Zenitsu’s hips, giving them a firm squeeze that made Zenitsu close his eyes. Uzui leaned down to Zenitsu’s ear. Licking the outer part and then kissing it. He breathed out, hummed and then spoke softly, his voice coming off deeper than normal, husky, kind of rough. “Do you know how bad I wanna fuck you right now” Uzui growled and Zenitsu couldn’t help but whimper out a small sob. “God, I wanna make a mess out of you. Ruin you completely. I’ll make sure you only think of me. I wanna breed you – wanna fill you up with my cum. I’ll drive you to your breaking point til you actually break.” Uzui was panting as he kept spilling obscenities out of his mouth. Zenitsu’s mind was blank, he was going crazy and his dick was so hard it was actually painful.

Uzui breathed out sharply against Zenitsu’s ear which made him jolt and his eyes widened. Uzui kissed Zenitsu’s ear and smirked, “I bet you’d like that– no you’d love it, wouldn’t you. Oh you’d beg me to pound into you raw. Fuck you so hard you lose your mind” Once again his voice was followed by small heavy breaths. Zenitsu’s dick twitched and Uzui slowly backed away. He squeezed Zenitsu’s hips one more time before raising one of his hands up to Zenitsu’s neck and squeezing it lightly. Zenitsu was looking at Uzui, his eyes semi closed while a small moan escaped his lips when Uzui squeezed his neck again.

“You’re such a little whore. My little whore. You’d do anything to have my cock inside you, wouldn’t you” It wasn’t a question, it was a statement but Zenitsu still nodded repeatedly. Uzui dragged Zenitsu by his neck and threw him on the bed. Zenitsu hit the bed and moaned but quickly covered his mouth. Uzui snickered, “Oh” he simply said, “You liked that” Uzui smirked

Zenitsu quickly shook his head but he couldn’t deny that he loved when Uzui handled him roughly. He’d do whatever just to be thrown again, it didn’t matter if it was on a bed, a couch, even the fucking floor. Zenitsu was lying sideways, Uzui grabbed one of his legs and spread them apart. His hole and dick were completely exposed.

Uzui reached on the bedside table and pulled out the lube bottle. He squeezed a decent amount out while pouring it on Zenitsu’s entrance. Uzui then pressed two fingers on Zenitsu’s hole and he hummed at the touch; Uzui also took that as a sign that he was able to proceed. He pushed both fingers in and Zenitsu moaned, tightening up around Uzui’s fingers. “Come on baby we just started” Uzui whispered, it was loud enough for Zenitsu to hear. Uzui then spanked Zenitsu and a moan quickly followed. Zenitsu arched his back and tried moving his hips. “Someone’s impatient” Uzui said and Zenitsu received another spank.