~XI~

So I kind of don't know how I want to finish this story so if y'all have any ideas please tell me. For right now i think I'll have 2 or 3 chapters and then it'll end. Not sure if I'll change it though, but if y'all have any ideas for like the ending please help me. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------
It was Monday and Zenitsu didn't want to get up at all. He was staring at the ceiling when Uzui came into the room.

"It's time to get up Zen"

"Mmmm" Zenitsu shifted not wanting to get up

"You have to get up. I made you some breakfast and I also found a place that sells peaches so I thought we could go check it out after school" Uzui said

Zenitsu sat up and looked at Uzui with a smile.

"Also remember that the event is on the 22nd because of the date change"

"Yeah I remember"

Zenitsu got up and got dressed. He headed downstairs and they ate breakfast in silence. When Zenitsu got done he put his shoes on and so did Uzui. They headed out and got in the car. The whole car ride Uzui was acting anxious and Zenitsu decided to speak.

"What's wrong?" he asked

Uzui looked at Zenitsu and then back to the road, "Nothing"

"That's a lie, just tell me what's wrong" Zenitsu said

"I'm worried"

"About?"

"About your friends knowing about us"

"They won't tell anyone"

Uzui got inside the parking lot and parked in the back where no one went. He turned to Zenitsu and grabbed his hands.

"What if they do? It'll be over for us, I'll go to jail"

"You said not to think about that" Zenitsu looked down

"That was before, when no one knew about us. Now it's different, not only one person knows about us but two"

Zenitsu sighed, "I trust them, Tengen, I know they won't tell anyone"

Uzui looked away and sighed, "Ok then" was all he said before letting go of Zenitsu's hands, "You should go in first I'll wait a couple of minutes"

Zenitsu gave Uzui a small kiss on the cheek and got out of the car. His smile quickly faded as he walked farther away from the car. He was also worried about Uzui going to jail but he was trying to keep a positive mindset. Seeing Uzui worried just made him even more scared than he was. Zenitsu heard a familiar voice call his name.

"Zenitsu!" Tanjiro called and waved

Zenitsu walked up to them and faked a smile.

"What's wrong?" Tanjiro asked putting his hand on Zenitsu's shoulder

"Nothing, I just couldn't sleep" Zenitsu lied, "Um, I have a question"

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Would you tell anyone about me and... Well you know"

"Oh, no of course not. I was hurt at the time that I found out but I saw how you guys looked at each other so I wouldn't want to ruin that for you guys" Tanjiro smiled

Zenitsu felt relieved, "How's it going with Inosuke?"

There was slight blush on Tanjiro's cheek, "We're doing good, we talked and I told him that I didn't want to rush things because even though I like him, I just got over you basically"

"I'm glad you guys are working it out" Zenitsu smiled

They walked inside and walked around to find Inosuke.