~XX~

Warning: this chap gon be spicy. If you don't like it. Don't. Read. It. Enjoy :)

Zenitsu and Uzui both laid in bed, while their clothed was being stripped off as their tongues and lips felt each other. Uzui pinned Zenitsu down, a wide smirk visible on his face. He kept his hips between Zenitsu's spread legs while he took off his shirt. Zenitsu could feel both his and Uzui's boner pressing against each other, which excited him to the point he started to grind his hips to Uzui's. Their boners rubbed against each other, and it drove them crazy.

They stripped each other completely. They both stared at each other's body. Eyes filled with lust, love, passion, hunger...

They wanted each other. Wanted to touch and feel the other's bare body under their touch.

"Fuck..." Uzui groaned under his breath.

Zenitsu had slightly pushed him, making Uzui lay on the bed. He got between Uzui's thighs in front of Uzui's hard cock. Zenitsu licked the dip, tasting some pre cum. He put the tip in his mouth and moved his tongue around. Uzui moaned, Zenitsu knew Uzui loved when he did that. Zenitsu kept sucking the tip while he stroked the unattended part of Uzui's dick. He just loved teasing Uzui. Zenitsu then put half of Uzui's dick in his mouth. Slurping, licking, and sucking what was inside.

"Fuck... Zen~" Uzui couldn't control himself, he hated when Zenitsu teased him like this.

Zenitsu shoved the whole thing in his mouth and hummed, sending vibrations making Uzui moan again. He started bobbing his head back and forth. He started at a slow pace and then increased his speed and how deep he took it. When he felt like Uzui was about to cum he pulled back.

"Ah~ You fucking.." Uzui couldn't finished as Zenitsu took it in his mouth again. Zenitsu relaxed his muscles again before bobbing his head back and forth. Uzui's dick started twitching again, and Uzui started breathing heavily. He could feel Zenitsu tightening his mouth and speeding up. Uzui gritted his teeth as he got closer and closer to cumming.

"Zen... I'm gonna -"

"Mmhm"

Zenitsu's eyes widened but quickly shut as he felt hot liquid pour down his throat. Zenitsu then opened his eyes and looked up at Uzui while still swallowing every bit of cum. His stare was intense, and his eyes mirrored lust and seduction in some way. Zenitsu pulled away, and a gasp for breath was heard. Uzui could feel his dick twitch again and without realizing another string of cum shot straight at Zenitsu's face.

"Oh- sorry love" Uzui looked down at Zenitsu, a little worried. Zenitsu just chuckled. His eyes half lidded and his face full of cum as he looked up at Uzui. And did Uzui love that sight. It was the first time some thing like that happened so he was shocked but also turned on. So much so that his dick sprung back up.

"Seems like someone hasn't had enough huh?" Zenitsu asked a smirk on his face. Zenitsu then positioned his back and ass to face Uzui. He took two of his fingers and put them in his mouth. He took them out afyer they got wet enough and pressed them against his ass. Then put both of them in at the same time.

Uzui was surprised. It was rare for Zenitsu to finger himself in front of Uzui because he thought it was embarrassing. So Uzui was enjoying this to the max. After Zenitsu was done he scoot back. He pressed Uzui's member against his entrance and started to grind him. Uzui was very much turned on by the fact that he could see everything from back there. He was so close to grabbing Zenitsu's hips and shove it so deep inside that he wouldn't think of anything but his dick. But he decided against it. As soon as he did, the blond positioned Uzui's tip to his ass and sat down slowly. His head fell back, and they both let out a long, pleasured moan as Uzui's dick finally entered Zenitsu's ass.