~XVIII~

"WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Zenitsu's eyes widened as he realized he had to go to the event. He looked at the clock that hung on the living room wall and got up.

"I'll be there in a couple of minutes" Zenitsu ran upstairs, and Uzui was wondering what was going on.

"You better!"

Zenitsu hung up and started to look for the clothes to get ready and leave. He walked downstairs when he finished changing and looked at Uzui, who was still sitting on the couch, confused.

"We have to go. I have to get to the event before it starts"

Uzui got up, and they left the house. Uzui parked somewhere, and they got off the car, making their way to the school entrance. Zenitsu went backstage from the stage he was performing in. (Just FYI, there are other things going on. Them dancing is just a part of the event. And all the activities are outside). Zenitsu was met with Kanao sitting with her arms across her chest and tapping her foot on the ground.

"I can't believe Aoi had to call you because you forgot"

Zenitsu smiled nervously, "Sorry, I was in the hospital and forgot about the event"

"The hospital?" Kanao asked

"GUYS!!"

"You'll tell me later" Kanao said and went with the others

Zenitsu changed his clothes to the crop top and the skirt and met up with the others. (There's other things to the outfit, but I don't want to explain. So just imagine it how ever you want)

"Our show begins at 7 right after the jugglers and gymnasts go. We can walk around and look at things for a while but be back here in time. And don't go with that outfit. Go with normal clothes and change here for our show." Aoi explained, and everyone dispersed to do whatever.

Zentisu walked around and found Tanjiro and Inosuke. Zenitsu walked up to the two and said hi.

"Hey, glad you're doing better"

"Yeah, me too." Zenitsu smiled, "Even though I don't remember much"

"That's a shame. If you could remember, we would know who it was"

"Let's just forget about it and enjoy the event"

"Yeah"

Inosuke had run somewhere and came back with food in his hands.

"I have food," Inosuke smiled, "They said that it's really good, so I had to get it."

"Of course you did" Zenitsu said jokingly

"You want some or not?" Inosuke rolled his eyes

"No thanks, I don't want my stomach to hurt during my show"

"Oh, I forgot you were participating," Inosuke said, "More for me, I guess"

Tanjiro cleared his throat.

"And for Tanjiro, of course" He smiled and then chuckled nervously. He handed some to Tanjiro and looked away

"Thank you" Tanjiro smiled, but Inosuke didn't see it

"Mhm"

"Anyways," Zenitsu interrupted, "As much as I love to see your loving and yet awkward interaction, I would also love to see you guys dating and holding hands. I don't mean to push it, but you guys are making me want to pull my hair out"

There was silence for a moment, and then Tanjiro laughed.

"We're working on it"

"After making out and almost fuc-"