~XXIV~

We're back to UzuZen.

Zenitsu fluttered his eyes open, and the bright morning light hit his eyes. He blinked a few times and got used to the light. He looked behind him. Uzui had his arm around his waist, spooning Zenitsu. Zenitsu shifted slowly and was now facing Uzui. He placed a small kiss on Uzui's forehead and smiled. Uzui slowly opened his eyes, and his lips curled up to a smile.

"Good morning, Sunshine." Zenitsu was caught off guard, and his face flushed at the nickname. It was the first time Uzui called him that, and Uzui's morning voice was so hot.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up!" Uzui laughed while Zenitsu kept apologizing.

"Hmm, it's fine, you didn't wake me up" Zenitsu pouted but didn't say anything else about it

"Good morning then." Uzui gave Zenitsu a kiss when he finished the sentence.

"I love you so much. You're the best thing that happened to me." Zenitsu laughed at the random shower of kisses he received after those two sentences.

"I love you too, Tengen." Uzui kept kissing Zenitsu everywhere. His lips, cheeks, neck, collarbone, etc. Uzui stood up, and Zenitsu stood up right after him. But before they could leave the room, Uzui turned around, grabbed Zenitsu by the waist, and threw him over his shoulder.

"What the heck?! Put me down! Tengen!" Uzui kept his grip on Zenitsu's waist tight so he wouldn't fall over as he struggled. "Tengen!"

Uzui put Zenitsu down for a second and picked him up again, but this time by his thighs. They were making eye contact, and Zenitsu was pouting. His face flustered, but he was also confused as to how Uzui could walk so well without being able to see. Uzui put Zenitsu down on the table and made his way to the kitchen.

"What are you in the mood for?"

"Sex." Zenitsu's eyes went, and he covered his mouth with his hand. Uzui looked at him, surprised that it came out of Zenitsu's mouth. "I didn't mean that!"

"Of course you didn't," Uzui smirked, "I meant for breakfast" Uzui teased, and Zenitsu's face grew red.

"Anything is fine" Uzui chuckled while Zenitsu mumbled.

Uzui gave Zenitsu a kiss and decided to make something simple. Uzui made some steamed rice, miso soup, and some steamed vegetables. He added some things to complement the rice and set everything on the table. Uzui sat next to Zenitsu, and they began to eat. When they were about done with the food, Uzui stood up, and Zenitsu gave him a confused look.

"What are you looking for?" Uzui was looking for something, but he didn't want to tell Zenitsu what it was.

"Just a little surprise." Zenitsu was now intrigued and tried to look, but Uzui was hiding it. Zenitsu gave up and continued eating. Uzui put a plate in front of Zenitsu, and he looked at it. Zenitsu's eyes lit up, and he looked up at Uzui.

"Can I?" Uzui laughed at the question

"Of course." Zenitsu grabbed one of the onigiris from the plate and took a bite. He squealed in excitement. He loved them. "How are they?"

"Delicious!" Zenitsu took another bite. He finished two, and Uzui was happy Zenitsu liked them so much.

"Come over here." Uzui was confused but went over to where Zenitsu was. Zenitsu wrapped his hands around Uzui's waist and pulled him into a hug. "Thanks." Uzui wrapped his hands around Zenitsu and smiled, leaving a kiss on Zenitsu's head.

"Anything for you dear." Zenitsu blushed, and Uzui's heartbeat was fast. He was flustered, and Zenitsu could tell. Zenitsu smiled against Uzui's bare chest, and Uzui felt happy. He never wanted to be with anyone else in his life. Zenitsu changed him so much, but he could never tell him that. And then there it was, a memory.