~XIV~

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy"
~Jim Rohn

The phone rang, and Uzui groaned in frustration. Zenitsu heard the bed shuffle and then nothing.

"Tengen?" Zenitsu questioned

Uzui had gone downstairs to see who had called just in case it was important. The phone rang again and he picked up.

"Yes?" Uzui spoke

"Profesor Uzui?" Tanjiro said

"Why are you calling again?"

"I just wanted to ask if he was free right now..."

"He's not, don't call again"

"Wai-"

Uzui hung up and put the phone on silent. 'He's a friend Uzui calm down' he thought to himself. Uzui went back upstairs and sat down next to Zenitsu on the bed.

"Who was it?"

"No one important" Uzui said as he gently caressed Zenitsu's hair.

"Want to keep going?"

"You can't leave me like this" Zenitsu smiled, and since he still had the blindfold on, he couldn't see exactly where Uzui was

"Hmm, very well then"

Uzui moved his hand down Zenitsu's back and then onto his ass.

"You should be ready by now" Uzui said

Uzui moved behind Zenitsu and placed one of his hands on Zenitsu's hips and the other holding his member. Without warning, he thrust inside Zenitsu which made him moan. Each time deeper and deeper. And Uzui decided to make Zenitsu say something embarrassing.

"Zen~" Uzui started

"Hmm, y-yeah?"

"Tell me where you want it"

"N-nooo that's too embarrassing" Zenitsu said

Uzui started slowing down, "I guess we can stop then"

"No don't stop, ngh, keep going"

"Then tell me"

Zenitsu's moans were slowing down and when Uzui saw that Zenitsu was almost relaxing he thrust really hard. Zenitsu let out a loud moan and was breathing heavily.

"Zen"

Zenitsu moaned again, still trying to talk

"On your back? Inside? Where?" Uzui started to tease Zenitsu by saying it out loud.

Uzui kept thrusting, hitting Zenitsu's sweet spot over and over again.

"If you don't answer I'll pull out"

"No, no" Zenitsu said, he hid his face in the pillow. "------" he whispered

"I didn't catch that could you repeat?"

"Inside..." Zenitsu repeated, hiding his face in the pillow again

Uzui chuckled and felt Zenitsu tighten up.

"What are you laughing at?" Zenitsu managed to say

"Shit," Uzui said. "Don't tighten up like that"

Zenitsu didn't listen. Uzui's thrust didn't stop though, he then pulled on the collar making Zenitsu throw his head back and moan.

"Oh" Uzui exclaimed, "I forgot how much of a masochist you were Zen"

Zenitsu kept moaning with every tug on the collar. He could barely breathe, but he loved that. Uzui let go of the collar, and Zenitsu was panting while moaning. Uzui leaned forward and started leaving kisses on Zenitsu's back. When he backed away, he started thrusting again.