~XXV~

"We'll see who gets more flustered at the end of the day, ok?" Uzui grabbed onto Zenitsu's waist and kissed his neck.

Zenitsu whimpered as Uzui kept kissing his neck. His shirt went flying faster than he thought, and Uzui started to kiss and suck his back. Uzui's hands were at Zenitsu's waist, and Zenitsu started to grind on him. Uzui got hard, and Zenitsu couldn't help but tease him a little more. He stood up. Uzui was confused, and as Zenitsu was about to take a step, he was pulled back and straight into Uzui's lap again. The only difference is that this time, Uzui turned him around, so now they were facing each other. Zenitsu chuckled and started moving his hips forward and backward. Uzui groaned but kept his hands on Zenitsu's waist. Zenitsu leaned in to kiss him, and then Uzui deepened the kiss. First, he bit Zenitsu's lower lip, then he licked them asking for entrance, which was gladly accepted. Their tongues slid against each other. Uzui traced Zenitsu's mouth with his tongue, something he had memorized already.

Uzui picked him up. His bulge hurts from how tight his pants felt. He went to their room and threw Zenitsu on the bed. He took off his shirt, then his pants and last his boxers. He looked at Zenitsu, laying there on the bed. He got on the bed and stripped Zenitsu. Uzui licked Zenitsu's nipples knowing they were sensitive while he took off Zenitsu's pants. Uzui rubbed Zenitsu's dick with his finger with his boxers on. Pre cum was leaking through it at a steady flow. Zenitsu was whimpering, wanting for Uzui to stop teasing his dick so much.

"Tengen hurry" Desperation was showing and Uzui loved to hear Zenitsu beg with he was desperate for something. Uzui looked at Zenitsu in the eyes to see that Zenitsu was looking at him. Poor lover of his desperate to get a dick inside him. He was going to prep him first before he demanded something. So he got the lube and put two fingers in. Zenitsu's dick was slapping against his own belly. And Uzui quickly added a third finger and started moving them at a constant speed again. But he was purposely avoiding hitting Zenitsu's good spot.

"Tengen!" Zenitsu was dying, he hated that Uzui was avoiding his good spot. He wanted to feel good. Uzui pulled his fingers out and Zenitsu whined.

"Hmm. Beg" Uzui demanded. One simple request. One simple demand. That Zenitsu was of course going to obey. He wanted it so bad. He wanted Uzui to touch him and make a mess out of him.

"Please. Please touch me. Please, just mess me up"

"Good boy" Uzui praised, he knew Zenitsu loved to get praised but he also loved to get degraded. Zenitsu was a bit confusing. "Now tell me where you want me to touch you" Zenitsu's face felt hot, from all this and from embarrassment. He covered his face and shook his head. Uzui grabbed his wrists and pushed his hands over Zenitsu's head. "If you do that again, I'll tie your hands to the headboard, got it?" Zenitsu’s dick twitched when Uzui used that tone of voice. He loved when Uzui got all controlling and dominant. Zenitsu was in his own world and Uzui smacked his ass. "Got it? You know I don't like repeating myself"

"Yes, sir" Zenitsu teased him a little and Uzui kissed Zenitsu's forehead. He let go of Zenitsu's wrists and moved to position himself behind Zenitsu. "Um…" Zenitsu quickly shut his mouth, he thought what he was going to ask for was a little stupid.

"You want to say something?" Uzui asked with an eyebrow raised. Zenitsu was going to cover his face but Uzui didn't let him. "I'm starting to think you want me to tie your hands. What is it?"

"Can we… try choking?" Zenitsu looked away as soon as he said that. Uzui chuckled and Zenitsu looked at him confused.

"You will say the safeword if it's too much ok?"

"Mhm" Zenitsu smiled and Uzui sighed and gave him a kiss. Zenitsu really will be the death of him. Uzui positioned himself again and looked at Zenitsu.

"I want to try a new position, is that ok with you?" Zenitsu looked at Uzui slightly confused but nodded. Uzui grabbed one of Zenitsu’s legs and put it over his shoulder. The other one he placed at his side next to his waist. "I'm going ok?"