~IX~

Zenitsu woke up at about 12, he grabbed his phone off the nightstand and looked for Inosuke in his contacts. When he found him, he texted.

Loud MF🐗

(Zenitsu) Hey, how did it go with Tanjiro yesterday?
(Inosuke) It went pretty well. I don't want to give any details because we are still just friends :)
(Zenitsu) That's fine. Hoping it all works out for you ;)
(Inosuke) Thanks, I got to go

Zenitsu remembered he still had the essay to finish. He stood up and grabbed his laptop. He didn't realize that Uzui wasn't there. He went downstairs and sat on the couch to work. After about 30-40 minutes, he was done since he had finished most of it at school. Zenitsu turned the essay in and then the other assignment that he had. After that, he closed the laptop and went upstairs to put it up. He noticed that Uzui wasn't home when he put the computer away.

Zenitsu went back downstairs to make some breakfast, then the front door opened. Uzui was on the phone with someone.

"No" There was a pause, and then Uzui spoke again, "I know, and it won't happen!"

There was a long pause, and Zenitsu saw Uzui rolling his eyes, "I don't care what he does, and stop calling. I told you I didn't want you to call again!" 

Uzui hung up and put his phone away. He turned to Zenitsu and smiled.

"Good morning, love," Uzui said, "How did you sleep?"

Zenitsu smiled, "I slept fine. What were you doing out so early?"

"I was getting you the painting from school, and I brought you something"

"Oh, what is that something?" Zenitsu asked

Uzui was going to speak when they heard a knock at the door. Uzui went to open it and saw that it was Makio, Hina, and Suma.

"We decided to come today in the afternoon instead of yesterday, aren't we great?" Makio said sarcastically

"Ugh! Come in" Uzui said rolling his eyes.

"So Zenitsu right?"

Zenitsu smiled, "Yeah! You're Makio right?"

"Yes I am" Makio said

"What are you guys doing here?" Uzui asked

"Well, like I said the other day we want to get to know Zenitsu more" Makio said

"Sit down, I have to make breakfast" Uzui said

Suma grabbed Zenitsu's arm and took him to the living room. They all sat down and then Hina spoke.

"How did you and Tengen meet?" She asked

"It's nothing cool, he's my art teacher and I didn't like him but one day I bumped into him and when I saw him up closed, I guess he wasn't that bad. We started talking and then we started dating" Zenitsu said

"You didn't like him?" Suma asked

"Nope, I was always late to his class so he would always escort me about things and I didn't like that so I didn't like him and he didn't like me" Zenitsu chuckled at the end

"That's impressive, how did you get him to like you?"

"I didn't really do much, when we bumped into each other he also saw me up close and he complimented me. After that, he was calmer with me in class, and he started seeing my work closer too. Then we would talk more and I would sometimes stay to ask for advice. That's how we started talking more"

"That seems like an interesting story" Makio said, "Tengen has hated being in relationships ever since high school, so we're all glad that he found someone that makes him happy"