~XII~

Zenitsu had to go a different direction since they had a different class. They only had three more classes so he was really hoping that they would talk to each other in the classes they had together.

Tanjiro and Inosuke walked quietly to their next class. Inosuke still feeling bad for crossing the line. Tanjiro on the other hand was completely in his thoughts and looking  and Tanjiro pinned Inosuke against the door.

"Do it again"

"Huh?" Inosuke was confused about what Tanjiro meant but if it was a kiss he wasn't going to do it

"Kiss me again"

"What? No no no" Inosuke did not want to, well he did but he wasn't going to

"Come on, I'm giving you permission. You wouldn't be crossing the line"

"I did before I don't want -" Inosuke was interrupted

"You don't want to?" Tanjiro stepped back

"It's not that I- I just-" Inosuke couldn't get his words out

Tanjiro looked down at the floor, "I'm sorry then, I didn't know you didn't want this"

"No, it's not that I don't want to it's just that I already crossed the line and you said you needed time" Inosuke started ranting

"So you're afraid that this is not really what I want?"

"Yeah..." Inosuke whispered

"But I do, I don't want to be just friends. I'm giving you permission to because I want to" Tanjiro said, his face getting red with embarrassment because of the last part

Inosuke walked towards Tanjiro, turned him around, and pinned him against the door. He caressed Tanjiro's cheek and leaned in. Their lips touched and Tanjiro wrapped his arms around Inosuke's neck. Tanjiro's body started to feel hot, Inosuke deepened the kiss, exploring the other's mouth with his tongue. Tanjiro moaned into the kiss and Inosuke pulled away. Inosuke looked away trying not to look at Tanjiro.

"We can't do this" Inosuke said

Tanjiro didn't say anything.

"Let's go to class before we get in trouble" Inosuke looked at Tanjiro to see what he was doing.

He was looking at the ceiling with his hand on his mouth. He was still shocked he made such a noise.

"Yeah let's go to class" Tanjiro managed to say

They left the bathroom and were walking next to each other in silence. Tanjiro didn't want to say a word or talk about what happened. If Inosuke hadn't pulled away he didn't know what would've happened.

They knocked on the door and the teacher opened it.

"Where have you guys been? You're so late!"

Tanjiro and Inosuke bowed, "I'm sorry Mrs. -------- we got distracted and didn't realize the time"

"Just come in and take a seat" the teacher sighed.

-

Zenitsu was in class almost falling asleep. Which wasn't anything out of this world but he wasn't tired so he didn't know why he felt sleepy. He hadn't slept very well the night before but he didn't think it was a big deal since it's only happened twice, or maybe three times. He tried to focus on the class but passed out and his head slammed on the desk. The teacher yelled at him but he didn't respond.

"Zenitsu!" The teacher yelled, "Wake up!"

"Miss, I think he passed out"

"Let me call the nurse"