~XXIX~

IM BACKKKK!!!

"I'm glad you like them" Zenitsu smiled and they got ready to leave for the bus stop.

They left to go to the bus stop and the bus arrived as soon as they got there so they didn't have to wait. Zenitsu was quiet, nothing was really bothering him, he was just bored. But Tanjiro thought something was wrong. So when they got off at the school Tanjiro decided to ask.

"Zenitsu. Is something wrong?"

"Hm? No, why would anything be wrong" Zenitsu smiled and they walked inside.

"No reason just checking"

"Well, I'm actually very happy!" Zenitsu's smile widened. Tanjiro smiled at Zenitsu but looked at Inosuke with a weird face.

They kept walking to class. Tanjiro and Inosuke looked at each other every time Zenitsu would make a comment about how happy he was. They got to class and as soon as class started they got to work so they could finish their project.

"I really like how it's turning out. We've worked really hard on it." Tanjiro said

"I know right! It's so pretty" Zenitsu added, his smile never fading. Tanjiro and Inosuke were still worried that something was happening but didn't want to ruin their friends' mood. Uzui started walking around to see everyone's process. He stopped at the back of the classroom to see everyone and then walked back to his desk. He had finished grading almost everything and only had a few more small paintings. Zenitsu stood up and Tanjiro and Inosuke looked at him confused. “I'll be back. I have to use the bathroom”

Zenitsu made his way to Uzui's desk and smiled, “Can I go to the bathroom?” Uzui looked up at Zenitsu and nodded. Zenitsu left the classroom and Uzui went back to grading.

Zenitsu came back a few minutes later and went to his seat. Tanjiro smiled at him, “We're done already, do you think he wants us to put it somewhere in specific?”

“Maybe? I can ask” Zenitsu said, Tanjiro and Inosuke nodded so Zenitsu stood up and went over to Uzui's desk. “Professor Uzui”

Uzui looked up from his papers and when he saw Zenitsu again he was confused. “You just went to the bathroom?”

“Oh no, it's not that” Zenitsu chuckled slightly

“What is it?” Uzui asked, still confused

“We'll, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and me finished our painting. Is there a specific place you want us to put it at?”

“Yes. There’s a couple different sizes of racks in the back. Find one that your painting fits on and leave it there”

“Ok. Thank you”

Zenitsu walked back to his seat and told Tanjiro and Inosuke what Uzui had said. They took their canvas, put it on the rack and sat back down. Zenitsu took a nap since they didn’t have anything to do.

“Ok class, start cleaning up, you have 5 minutes before class ends.” Uzui spoke up and everyone started to clean up. Uzui looked around to make sure the room was clean, “You guys can go” It was a bit early but he didn’t care. Everyone picked up their things and left the class.

Zenitsu went to his third period. He didn’t have a period after lunch and he knew Uzui had a planning period so he was going to go to Uzui’s class after lunch.

(Guys I’m going to explain a few things. In the first chapter I said that period were an hour. They have 5 classes and they have tutorials which is 40 minutes and then lunch is also 40 minutes. Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Inosuke don’t have a 1st period, Uzui’s class is actually their second period. Then they go to lunch, Zenitsu has no class after lunch but Tanjiro and Inosuke do. Anyways back to the story)