~X~

I want to give you guys a little bit of InoTan, so this small chapter will be them, and then it will be back to UzuZen in the next chapter. I need to incorporate ✨VaRiEtY✨
-------------------------------------------------------------

It's the morning, and Inosuke hates it. He's always in a bad mood and he's always cussing in the morning.

"Calm down!" Tanjiro yelled, he was so annoyed at Inosuke throwing things so early in the morning

"Fuck you! I'm sick and tired of this stupid shit! It doesn't work and it pisses me off" Inosuke shot back at Tanjiro

"Ok well I'm tired of you being angry so early in the morning" Tanjiro said

Inosuke turned around and went back to his room. Since it was Sunday, he went back to bed and went under the covers.

"Fucking annoying morning, it's not my fault I'm moody" Inosuke murmured to himself

Inosuke just laid there, he didn't want to get up and didn't want to talk to anyone. Unfortunately for him, Tanjiro was not going to allow that. Inosuke heard a knock on the door and uncovered his face. He looked at the door and then covered his face again. A few seconds later there was another knock.

"Inosuke open up," Tanjiro said softly, "Let's just talk like normal people would"

Inosuke growled, "Leave me alone, I don't want to talk"

"Inosuke please"

Inosuke got up and opened the door, "What?"

"Why are you so upset?" Tanjiro asked

Inosuke tch'd and looked away, "I don't know, ok? I'm just moody in the mornings"

"Well I know that, we've been in the same dorm/apartment for a long time, but it was never... like this" Tanjiro said (I feel like it's more of an apartment but I've been calling it a dorm this whole time)

"Like this? What is that supposed to mean?" Inosuke had this big frown on his face while saying that

"I mean like, you cuss, yes, but you've never wanted to break something and you're never this loud, you're always moody in the sense that you don't want to talk or ask for help" Tanjiro said

Inosuke sighed, "Well I don't know ok? I just kind of want to be alone but also don't"

Tanjiro had a disappointed expression on his face but he then smiled lightly at Inosuke and went to leave. Inosuke thought about something for a second and then grabbed Tanjiro's hand.

Before he spoke he looked away, "Can we..." He breathed in and out, "Can we cuddle for a little bit?"

"I thought you-" Tanjiro was interrupted, "I know, but I just want to cuddle"

"Ok then, let's cuddle"

Tanjiro went into the room and sat on the bed. He went to speak but Inosuke beat him to it.

"Before you ask, I want to be the little spoon" Inosuke said, a light blush appeared on his face so he looked away.

"Then come on" Tanjiro smiled

Inosuke walked towards the bed and Tanjiro moved aside to Inosuke could lay down. They were facing each other and Tanjiro was holding Inosuke.

"Are you comfortable?" Tanjiro asked

"Yeah" Inosuke didn't look up, he was looking straight into Tanjiro's chest, almost like he could pierce his eyes through it.

"You're stiff, relax, I just want to make sure you're ok"