Chapter 1 ( The Encounter)

I AM......
A MONSTER.....
SCARY! UGLY!
JUST A LONELY MONSTER.

Another usual day, a day like any other. I was running out of supply and decided to go to the forest to pick some fruits and upon arriving I saw fresh apples and pluck some of it.

"This is rather good, is this much enough?" I ask myself.

I GOT USED TO LIFE IN THE FOREST
I LIKE IT NOW.
WITHOUT EVER CHANGING
A SPACE WHERE NO ONE INTERFERES.

As i was preparing to head back, there was a sound of a deer sprinting back to it's mother which caught me offguard and i dropped one of the apples. It kept rolling and rolling away from me as i was running after it.

"Seriously, how far are you going to roll!" *Sigh.

It was then that i stumble upon a human girl.

"Who?"

I stand frozen on the spot and couldn't move a single muscle.
Hu-humans? In this kind of place?
This forest should be unapproachable.

With that, i stretch my claws and prepare for anything that was coming my way.

I'll threaten them and scare them away.

AT THIS TIME. IN SPITE OF MYSELF, IT CROSSED MY MIND.
'I WONDER IF THIS PERSON COULD BE MY FRIEND'.

Stop! Are you stupid! Don't expect that sort of thing from a human...

"Uhmm! Was i perhaps not allowed to enter this flower garden? Did i do something that was wrong?" The girl panics as she nervously stutters a bit.

It was then that i see, this girl, can her eyes not see? Why is she panicking? Does she think I'm angry?

"I ....I am" i tried to introduce myself.

STOP! AN ACTION THAT WILL INSULT THEM.

"I.... I'm a traveller. I was just resting here for now." There it is, I've deceived her, why can't i just scare her and return back to my normal life, is it because I'm a pathetic and lonely monster?

THIS IS........IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I TOLD A LIE.

"I"

"Oh my, you're a traveller right?" The girl asks in joy.

"Ye...yes" I nervously reply as i felt terribly guilty.

"As you can see, my eyes are like this.
But it's my dream to travel to many places and sightsee... I'm planning to stay in that town for a while....... Would you mind telling me a story from your journey? Is that fine?" The girl says.

Now I'm cornered, if i say no, she will really know that I'm a monster! I don't want to lie, but i have to.

" Of....ofcourse" I again nervously responds.

"Really? Thank you" the girl says and smiles sweetly.

Woah! She's so cute or rather i spoke normally. My tail was wagging out of happiness as I've finnally found someone to talk to.

"Then the meeting place will be this flower garden again, tomorrow I'll bring sweets." The girl cheerfully says.

"Ah....ah...ah.."

I UNDERSTAND DREAMING OF TRAVELLING BUT!.....IN MY CASE, IT'S JUST A DREAM, A DREAM TO NEVER BE FULFILLED.

"Uhmm...Is there anything u dislike eating?" The girl nervously asks.

"No, nothing at all." I quickly responds.

And with that we bid our goodbyes and left. I couldn't forget anything that was happening and that girl stayed on my mind, the warm smile, the gentle gestures, those shiny locks of hairs shinning so pretty under the sunlight.

I wonder if she will really come tomorrow.

Humans are not meant to be trusted, once u do good to them they won't truly accept you and despise you for who you are. They are selfish, cold blooded, greedy,and only thinks about their own self and nothing else.

But i get these feelings that she might be different, she's something, i felt free and relax around her.

(What will fate holds for both of them? If humans and monsters can't co-exist, will the two of them seperate? Will the blind girl accept her if she knows that she's a monster?

Let's find out...)