Chapter 11 ( Winter )

The situation in the room was extremely intense,it seems as if both parties were trying to stare the other to death if that was possible. If brought a war, both intends to win to get Hanni...

"Ah! Father!...
Ah! Huh? This is... Rather, what about your job?" Hanni spoke out nervously breaking the intense silence.

"I returned just now...
More importantly, can you explain this situation?" Hyein doesn't leave his death gaze on Haerin.

Haerin was deeply preparing herself for whatever was about to come, she won't let Hanni be taken away from her, at all cost.

"Uhmm, Father! This person is..."

"Oh my bad, ....is this the person you talked about on the phone?"

"Ye...yes"

"I see.... that's right...
Hanni, let me talk to this monster alone"

"Eh?"

*whump....creak..."Don't worry, I'm not thinking of doing anything to it...
Go downstairs and prepare some tea for me Hanni"

Hanni was a bit hesitant knowing that her father was a not so easy-going man...

"Are you fine with that? Haerin..."

"It's okay Hanni, I've calmed down already.... I won't do anything violent"

*grip...."okay... You two, come downstairs after you're done okay?"

"Yeah"

*shut

...

The situation inside the room was once again intense, more intense than before since Hanni has left....both parties ready to attack or defend from the other but Hyein was yet the one to break the silence.

"Well then! I have yet to say anything, so stop making that scary face"
Well i geuss you can't keep your guard down that easily?*smirk

....Then let's keep it brief...
I have a quick question for you!
If i told you right now, that i wanted to kill you. What would you do?"

Haerin was silent for a moment...

" --- I have no intention to yield to any Human. But you're Hanni's father and much stronger than any other humans.

Hanni will probably be sad if I harm you,
Still, i will resist even if that happens.

I'll escape with all my power, while bringing Hanni with me.

That's all!"

"....Even if you're against fighting, it seems like you're not thinking about what you are doing.
The reason Hanni became blind was you

The fact that you're stealing my only precious daughter away from me doesn't matter to you?"

"----It doesn't matter.....because, Hanni said she wants to return with me regardless. And i want to return together with Hanni too"

Haerin smiled, just thinking about the peaceful life with Hanni, and all of their happy days together.

Hyein too see the sincerity in Haerin from the look of her.
He was drawn with many feelings at the moment.

"....
I see,
Will you listen to a short story of mine?"

...

At that moment, Hanni was with Danielle helping her prepare the tea.....still worried and concern about Haerin...

*sigh...."Will everything be fine between those two....."

"What are you talking about? It feels like a marriage meeting.....calm yourself down and cheer up Lady Hanni"