Chapter 23 (🔞🍋)

Haerin watched the party from the rear, once seeing all the pretty and shiny lights all around the places with somewhat looked like a lot of well-mannered rich people.

"Oh~~~ So this is what the humans call the party." Scanning everything that was happening, with all the delicious-looking foods to the melodious music playing until she was stopped at a familiar person, Hanni.

"It's Hanni!" she happily wags her tail upon seeing her but stopped when she saw another presence beside her.
"Who's that she's talking to?"

Then, the man suddenly kissed Hanni's hand making Haerin's blood boils at the sight, veins popping out from her forehead almost bursting out with her eyes turning black.

"WHAT DOES THAT MALE THINK HE'S DOING...TO MY HANNI!" Haerin curses out, violently grabbing the wooden chair she was siting on with her brute force and crack the woods apart into pieces.

Hyein too make eye contact with Haerin and as if speaking to eac other through their thoughts, " BEAR WITH IT! I'M ENDURING IT TOO! "

"BUT!" Haerin replied back with telepathy.

"WELL, LEAVE IT TO ME." Hyein knows what he should do, he immediatly went in between them and pulled Hanni away after politely sending the man away.

"He repelled him. Nice job old man." Haerin thought to herself and after inspecting Hanni for a while, she went back to check her surroundings while enjoying the food beside her.

"They've prepared food. Smells nice too."
*munch munch ..... The music filled the whole hall with people dancing around cheerfully.

"So this is a human party. It's not bad but... I wish Hanni would get here soon."
Haerin was so busy looking at Hanni that she failed to recognise someone coming in. She was finally alerted at the other's footsteps and quickly turned her head.

"Hmm? Huh? You're?" Haerin soon recognised the little girl she met in the town.

"You're from back then, the girl i met in the town!"

The little girl hugs Haerin's tail happily smiling at her.

"What are you doing here? Or rather, you came to this party too?" Haerin asked.
"I see, it's a small world afterall. And how did you get in here anyway?
What is that One-Eye doing?"

The little girl sits beside Haerin and pats her tail feeling her scales.

"Are you not afraid of me? I am a monster."

The little girl just tilts her head as if saying no.

Haerin's tail wags again feeling happy that she's made a new friend or so.
"Hmm, quite the strange one. Aren't you?
Putting that aside, should you really be here? Surely the people you came here with are worried. What's with that face?"

The little girl gets up and looks at Haerin.

"Hmm? Feel like going back now?" Haerin asked.

The little girl gave a final glance at Haerin and waved, smiling at her.

Haerin waved back smiling too and went back to wait for Hanni.

Soon after, the door opens and Hanni came.

"Haerin? I'm here." Hanni said smiling widely.

"Hanni!"

"Sorry for the wait...
So how is it? Are you enjoing the party? Have you tried the food?" Hanni asked.

"I've tried some. Hm, I've gotten a taste for the atmosphere. But i can't say I'm having fun, unless I'm with you Hanni." Haerin replied.

"You sure get lonely, huh? Haerin. But I'm exhausted from having to be polite to people all the time too." Hanni nudges closer to Haerin and kissed her sweetly on the lips.