Chapter 20

*shahhhh....

I was woken up by the heavy pouring of the rain.
"Ah! I must have slept too long. What time is it? Hmm?Hanni?....."
I woke up without the presence of Hanni, where could she went at this kind of bad weather.....*sigh....
"I hope she's alright..."

I quickly went out in search of Hanni.
*drip drip....looks at the thing she used which was shielding her from the rain.
"So this is an 'umbrella'?... Ohh, I'm not getting wet... Now is not the time to get impressed. I need to find Hanni!"

I was getting anxious as time passes yet i still couldn't find her.
*checks bushes...."Hanni! Are you there?..."
The rain is getting more and more heavier. I can't pick up her scent because of it.
"Hanni."
*rustle rustle....." !... I heard something, it must be this way.."

I quickly rush towards the sound, I'm sure it must be Hanni.

" ?... I thought i heard a voice. Was i imagining things?"

"Hanni!" Haerin said panicked.

"Ah"

"There you are Hanni! I came to pick you up. Thank goodness, are you hurt anywhere?"

"Thank you Haerin, i wasn't sure what is was doing. I seemed to have sprained my ankle a little..."

"What!!! So that's why you couldn't get home. Come, I'll carry you, hold the umbrella for me."

*hops...

"What are you doing out here anyway Hanni, some wild animals could have hurt you."

"Yeah. There's a tree where fruit grows over there, right? I thought I'd ask you what kind of fruit it is, Haerin."

Hanni shows her the fruit.

"That's a gummy fruit Hanni, it's edible."

"Really?" Being the curious girl she is, Hanni ate the fruit.

"Ah! It's sweet and delicious."

"Right, you should be able to make jam out of it too."

"Sounds great!"

It was silent for a moment until.

"Seeing you....soaked in the rain, reminds me of the day we confessed to each other." Haerin said with a bit of emotions pouring out.

"Hmm? Hehe~ that confessin made me really happy and exited."

"Back then, you were telling me about your eyes first." Haerin said recollecting the good old memories.

"I wasn't expecting to be confessed to." Hanni joined.

"I didn't think i could show myself in front of you either." Haerin replied.

"Then it's a good thing that you told me you liked me~" Hanni sweetly kissed Haerin.
"Otherwise, we wouldn't be together like this right? I'm so happy that you're with me Haerin." Her words were sincere and full of love melting Haerin's heart.

"Yeah."

...

The next day,

"Hanni, how much bread do you want for breakfast."

"Hmm? I'm not that hungry.... Can i have some fruit instead?"

"Sure."

"It feels a bit cold too."

"Hmm."

Haerin was washing up the dishes until suddenly.

*thud...