Chapter 34 ( Afterwards)

Just after the birthday or the (kind of wedding) celebration.
Hanni gave birth to a beautiful baby girl which they named Haenni.

At the time of Haenni's birth, it wasn't exactly Hanni and Haerin who cried the most

At the time of Haenni's birth, it wasn't exactly Hanni and Haerin who cried the most. Well, ofcourse they cried alot too out of happiness but, it was Hyein ( The Grandpa of Haenni ) who wept himself like a baby XD...

According to Hyein, "Who said a grown up man can't cry?" And continues to cry even more harder while holding the newly born Haenni.

Hyein himself was more of a protective parent to little Haenni, as much as Haerin and Hanni were. He later forms an organisation where the wellfare of (Monsters and Humans to peacefully coexist together) is worked on.

And so, baby Haenni grows up healthily and peacefully without the fear of hiding from humans like her mother Haerin used to do in the past.

...

As time passes by,

It was a peaceful day,
Danielle was writing something down on her notebook until she heard a loud noise of the door opening.

She quickly rush to the door and found Haenni entering.

"Danielle~ I'm coming in..." Said Haenni cheerfully entering the house.

"Haenni, you're back from stocking up earlier than usual today." Danielle said smiling at the bright cheerful girl.

"The thing is, i wanted to show you something Danielle~" Haenni said showing her a cute little girl hiding behind her.

"What's with this child?" Danielle asked confused.

"Somethings happened so i took care of her."

"Mrmmm...." The little girl nuzzles closer to Haenni as she hides behind the hem of her blazer.

"I was thinking of leaving her in your care once she's a little more used to people, so i thought I'd introduced you first." Haenni said showing her bright charming smile which she got from her mother, Hanni.

"I see." Danielle said smiling back.

"Anyway, have Mother returned from her journey?" Haenni asked Danielle.

"Not quite yet, Haerin said she'll be back to spend this Christmas together. She wanted to complete her journey to some parts of the world to fullfill your mother's wish." Danielle said smiling as she reminisce about Hanni.

"I see, that's good to hear. I'm sure Mom would love to hear some really good stories from her by now too, I've always gone to tell her about the stories left in Mother's past house now and then." Haenni sadly smiles.

"I'm sure she would enjoy those stories very much." Danielle said warmly smiling at Haenni.

"Anyways, Danielle~ I need to attend a conference, so I'll just head back now. If Mother did comes by, tell her that I'll beat her ass for always leaving on her journeys." Said Haenni as she left.