Chapter 18 ( 🔞🌀Jealousy - softcore)

Haerin realized her recent imagination of Hanni and Minji kissing which makes her blood boils. With veins popping from her forehead and eyes turning black.

"You're mine!"Haerin softly whispers in her lover, Hanni's ear.

Hanni flinched at the sudden breathy air delivered by the other.

Her hands roam around Hanni's body, taking in the sight below her that she found incredibly breathtaking.

She kissed from her neck down to below Hanni's belly button before moving to her lips, hand sliding between Hanni's thighs. Haerin kisses Hanni deeply as she whine and moan into her mouth.

"I love you" Haerin pecks Hanni's lips.

"I care for you" She continues kissing her forehead.

"I give my all to you" She removes her hand and pins Hanni's hands above hers, interlocking her hands with each others.

Haerin watches Hanni throw her head back and leans down to kiss and suck on her neck. Low groans escape Haerin's throat as she watches how her slow and sensual movements bring and immens amount of pleasure upon Hanni.

A small whimper escaped Hanni's lips as she silently attempted to shift out of the position. Her body was cooled off with the breeze coming from the open windows.

It was hard for Haerin to think properly. She wanted to fuck her hard right on the spot, but have to hold herself back and keep it that way, didn't really wanna come off as pushy. She respects the other.

Haerin ofcourse was taking her time leaning down to continue her kisses on Hanni's stomach, slowly she pulled her gown down, flicking her eyes to the other's face to observe every reaction.

Once the fabric landed on the floor, Haerin was face to face with pink lace underwear, she hooked her fingers under the strings, still taking her time to admire Hanni's milky skin.
With that, the underwear was discarded somewhere in the room. Haerin thought Hanni's pussy was the prettiest in the world, way better than the ones she read from all the books in her house.

Shiny pink lips and a little bit pre cum dripping, her hole was already clenching around nothing as wetness covered her inner thighs.

"fuck, you're so beautiful." Haerin breathed out, tracing a finger over the pretty cunt.

She was surely mesmerised, taking her sweet time admiring before snapping out of it and remembering that she had a job to do.

Spreading Hanni's pussy between her fingers, she licked over the slit collecting the juices on her tongue.
It made the other girl tense up, moaning quietly, a hand made its way to Haerin's head, pressing it down and holding it while her hips rose.

Haerin ate her out like she was starving. sucking on her clit, while a ring laced finger pushed into her tight hole.
While a ring laced finger pushed into her tight hole, wet sounds filled the room as Haerin's finger fucked into the girl underneath, Hanni's moans got louder by the second, her walls holding Haerin's digit in place as her body shook. Haerin fucked her through the orgasm, not daring to stop now. even as Hanni's first high faded, she continued to let her tongue lap up every drop of wetness.

"Haerin-" Hanni gasped, trying to move backwards away from the overwhelming pleasure.

"Shhh, let me clean you up." Haerin cooed, holding her in a firm grip. It didn't take long, maybe two, three more strokes, until her second climax approached, running through her like thunder.

The cry of pleasure was piercing Haerin's ears in the best way possible and she moaned at the taste on her tongue. After a few moments of heavy breathing, Hanni calmed down, her body twitching with aftershocks.