Chapter 9 ( Please don't!)

*THE MORNING GLORY WAS AT IT'S BEST, THE COOL BREEZE FLEW BY WITH THE WARM HEAT OF THE SUNRAYS PASSING THROUGH THE CURTAINS FLAWLESSLY...

"Hnmnnm....*yawns.....that was a good rest, one i haven't had in years...."
*turns head
"Hanni" *💤
Haa....jeez....even her sleeping face is cute.

UNTIL YESTERDAY...... I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING AND CRYING MY EYES OUT ON THIS BED ALONE.
THIS REALLY FEELS LIKE A DREAM.

*smooch......"Hmm? Good morning Haerin~"*yawns

"Hehe...good morning...seems like you're still sleepy...ok... let's sleep some more" *peck Hanni's lips.

...

Since the weather is nice today, i went to the forest with Hanni...

"Waaah! Is this whole area filled with raspberries" Hanni squealed happily.

"Ah! So these fruits are called raspberry"

"Wow, there's a lot of them! I might be able to make jam with this much"

"Oh? Then I'll look forward to it.

But we should only pick what we need, and leave the rest for the animals in the forest."

"Yeah~"

"... Well....maybe because they fear me instinctively, those animals never approach me..."

"Well then! I'll show them that Haerin is very gentle."

My heart feels so warm at her words, leaving me speechless... she's just too perfect for me..

"Hanni..."

*THUD.......*GRAB....
"?...eh??....wha..."

Just when they were enjoying a peaceful moment together, Haerin was frozen and knocked down unconscious by some being......taking Hanni hostage...but,
Who is it?

"Huh...wha?...*rustle rustle...
Urghhh!! What was that?... I suddenly couldn't move...more importantly...

HANNI!!..." *dash....

Haerin's eyes were turning pitch black, extracting her claws, she runs after Hanni....tracking her from her scent...
Filled with anger, she would surely kill whoever tf dared to take Hanni away from her!....

...

This feeling...
"Minji? You.... you're Minji right?

"My apologies for surprising you"

"Stop!.....Put me down!"

"I'm really sorry...Lady Hanni...but your
phone call with your father....i heard everything...
That Thing! Was the Monster that attacked the town where your house used to be! Isn't it?"

Worry spread through Hanni...

"!...But, listen Minji!.
She...Haerin is not some frightening monster!.....
she's just lonely and, she's very kind!"

"Young lady!.... It's tricking you!... Are you aware of the fact that this kind of Monster exist as well.
It probably only got close to you as part of preparations to attack the town again!"....

THIS IS BAD.
ANGER, HATRED, RESENTMENT.

"For now, I'll take Lady Hanni to a safe place. I think it's chasing after us! I'm going to speed up"
*grip...
Urghhh....i can't feel my surroundings. I hope we don't run into Haerin....somehow.

...

I AM MINJI,
WHEN I CAME TO THE PHAM HOUSEHOLD. IT WAS RIGHT AFTER THE DEATH OF LADY HANNI'S MOTHER.

[ -*hic...sobs....
"----Who are you?"...

"Uhh....uhmm... I just became a servant for this house. Please call me Minji, Lady Hanni. I....I still can't do much, but I'll try my best. It's a pleasure to meet you"

*drips drips....

"Eh!uh...uhmmm..."

*Ugh...sobs....sniff...."You see...my mom just passed away, and my eyes can't see, everything is pitch black....
But I'm also doing my best, so....
Let's do our best toge-ther...?"

"Yes... let's...."

BECAUSE OF HER CIRCUMSTANCES,
LADY HANNI HAS BEEN CARRYING A HUGE BURDEN FROM A YOUNG AGE.
I WON'T SAY SOMETHING PRESUMPTIOUS LIKE SHE'S TRYING HER BEST, BECAUSE I'M WITH HER BUT!
I'M SUPPOSED TO SHARE THE PAIN FROM THAT BURDEN WITH HER...

The cause of lady Hanni's burden. The reason why her eyes are like that now
They are.... And the culprit that made her mother fall ill....
How can you even forgive that?

"The Guards of the Pham household!
At this moment, the Monster that caused Lady Hanni's blindness is aiming for this residence....
That raging Monster is heading straight to this place from the forest.

Ready your guns!
And shoot it on sight!"

What will Haerin do to get Hanni back now? She could have got killed...
Or will be?...