Chapter 28 ( The big news )

With the arrival of summer,
Haerin and I once again return home after a long absence.

It was yet another perfectly fine day as both Haerin and Hanni went to check over their garden.

"Huh!? I haven't watered them that much and yet they have come out so well." Said Hanni, feeling the tomatoes.

"Tomatoes.... If i recall correctly, they're vegetables that grow in places with not much water. Maybe that's why." Haerin said from the books she had read.

"There's not that many, but, not bad for a first try." Hanni said proudly holding the tomatoes.

"It would be nice if this house was just a little bit closer to your house, Hanni."

"Indeed, it does take a while to go back and forth between them, since we have to walk through the forest. But i love this place." Said Hanni feeling the cool breeze, "It's close to the flowerbed where i first met you, Haerin."

"I.... Is that so?" Said a flustered Haerin.

"Yeah." Hanni replied smiling at Haerin.

After gardening, they proceed to renovate the house.

"Now then, let's clean this place back into shape!" Said Hanni.

"The weather's nice too, so let's out the bedding too."

And so they proceed to do their work, while Haerin was peacefully mopping the floor, "Haerin! Haerin!" Hanni cried out.

Haerin immediately went to the bathroom and see Hanni vomiting.

"Ha....Hanni! What's wrong!?" Haerin panickingly asked.

"*blarghhh.... Hae...Haerin, can you please hand me some water."

Haerin waste no time and came with the water quickly, "Hanni, here's the water. What should i do? Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Thanks Haerin, i don't really know what's wrong with me. I was cleaning the bathroom and suddenly felt nauseous and vomit." Said Hanni.

"Oh no! What should we do? You might be sick again! Come, quickly I'll take you to Doctor Yeji." Haerin went back and forth panicking.

"Calm down Haerin, let's clean up the mess first then we'll go okay?" Hanni said trying to calm down the over worried Haerin.

"If you say so." Said Haerin, immediately rushing to clean up and came back in an instant, cleaning Hanni's mess too.

...

At the Pham manor,
Doctor Yeji was checking Hanni's condition.

Outside, a worried Haerin couldn't control herself walking back and forth.

"Hey Haerin, calm yourself down, I'm sure Milady's fine." Danielle said calming Haerin down.

"Bu....But, Wh...What if Hanni..." Haerin couldn't even finish her words, she felt a big lump forming on her throat.

Danielle hugs Haerin and pats her back, "It's alright Haerin, Milady will surely get well sooner or later even for you. She's a strong and determined person."

*sniffs.... Haerin's tears were already streaming down, scared at the thought of losing Hanni.

And after quite some time, while they were comforting, Doctor Yeji finally came out.
"Congratulations Haerin, seems like a baby is coming!" She happily declared the good news.

Haerin was speechless, her tears were streaming down more than ever , "A baby?"

THAT WORD, 'A BABY?'
AM I ALLOWED TO BE GIVEN THIS MUCH HAPPINESS?