Chapter 13 ( 🔞🔥)

IT WAS AROUND MIDNIGHT.
THE NIGHT WAS YOUNG AS THE MOONLIGHT LIT UP THE DIM ROOM MAJESTICALLY.
BOTH WERE LOST IN THEIR WORLD.

...

"Shall we sleep? It's pretty late now Haerin. Give me a gudnight kiss hehe~"

"Hmmm, if you insist Hanni."

Haerin quickly obeyed and leant in to kiss Hanni and placed her hands on her hips while the other puckered her lips ready for their kiss.

Haerin gently kissed Hanni's plump and delicate lips.
Once their lips touched, Haerin felt the spark she always felt. She deepened the kiss while Hanni placed her hands on the sides of Haerin's face and continued kissing for God knows how long.

But what felt like a sweet goodnight kiss soon turns into a needy one.

Pressing her body against the fragile human girl, she lightly licked the other's lips as if asking for permission to which Hanni accepts.
Haerin was exploring all of almost every nook and cranny making the other moaned sweetly mixing their hot breaths together.

Haerin removed Hanni's hands from her face and pushed her over, climbing on top of her, and bringing their lips into a passionate kiss, tracing her tongue along her bottom lip once again

Haerin felt her inner desires slowing taking over her........
She could control herself for the mean time and was trying hard to keep it that way.....to not let her beast instinct take the best of her because if that happens, she's scared that she might hurt Hanni.

But on the other hand, Hanni alone was tempting enough which makes it harder for Haerin to control herself and felt her hands, wandering all over Hanni's body without her own will...

*creak creak...."Hnnn....mmmm... Hae....Haerin...slo...slow down...mnnn, please!" Hanni pleads, tears beautifully streaming down her reddish cheeks from the unfamiliar feeling of pleasure she was feeling for the first time.

Ofcourse Haerin wasn't stoping nor slowing down, she's doing whatever her beast instincts were guiding her into.

...

They continued making out for a while until Haerin realised what she was going to do. She immediately pulled away from the breathless Hanni and stared deeply into her eyes.

"Ha..Hanni, as much i wanted to do this
I don't want to force you into anything. If you're not ready, i would wait forever for you"

Hearing so much sincerity and love from Haerin, she immediately knew her answer, she leant in to kiss Haerin, showing her love and willingness.

"Ye...yes.... I'm sure i want this Haerin.."

Hanni could hardly breathe as heat engulfed her entire body, as she herself couldn't resist it being given by Haerin.

After the affirmation, Haerin quickly drew away and attack her neck, biting and licking it while still controlling herself not to act unaccordingly.
Haerin slides her hands around Hanni while sucking her nape and slowly made her way down to her neck and started to suck on her pulse point. Hanni couldn't helped but moaned loudly and blushed furiously since she had never actually moaned that loud before.

As she continued kissing Hanni's neck, she slowly pulled away Hanni's clothing and it fell off her chest beautifully but Hanni suddenly felt self conscious.

Haerin stopped everything and stared into Hanni's eyes while saying "Don't be self conscious. You're beautiful."

Hanni blushed as Haerin started to kiss her way down to her chest. She put one of Hanni's nipples into her warm mouth and started to suck and bite down onto it leaving the other girl to moan loudly and arched her back into her.

Haerin slowly made her way down to Hanni's throbbing area and kissed it softly making the other moaned loudly at the sudden sensation.

Haerin came up and said "Since you're a virgin I need to get something longer to break your hymen okay?"

Then, Haerin shape shifts herself, retracting her erected pulsing shaft....standing proudly and ready to mate.

But Haerin was still unsure of it and needs a final confirmation from her.
"Do you really want to mate with me Hanni?"

Hanni couldn't help but smile at the sweet gesture of her chosen partner and gently said to her "Yes Haerin, i wish...
No, i want to be with you forever if you'll stay by my side till the end."

Haerin gave a quick peck at Hanni and proceeds to fill her. She continued to kiss her again and soon after pulled away and said "Are you Okay?"

Hanni nodded as Haerin slowly entered her. Once she got to her hymen she stopped and said gently.
"This is going to hurt okay?"

Hanni only nodded as Haerin continued to move into her. She felt the tip of Haerin's shaft press against her hymen and it started to really hurt...she felt her blood started dripping from her core...

"Hae...Haerin....wa...wait a bit please"*sobs....Hanni let out a few tears.

"Don't cry, the pain will be over soon, I promise" Haerin said, while gently wiping the other's tears with her thumb. Once she had pushed all the way she stopped, and waited for a while for her to adjust and then pulled back out and repeated it over and over again.

Haerin was right, the pain soon turned into pleasure.....and Hanni was a moaning mess by now, hugging Haerin tightly and bucked her hips at every thrust she was given.

Haerin cupped her boobs and pinch on the already hardened nipples while violently thrusting onto Hanni, making her a moaning mess.

"Ahhhh~ Haerin!"....Hanni moaned next to Haerin's ears making the other's member to twitch hearing her voice so weak and in pleasure...

"Ha....nnnn.... I'm close Hanni!"

And with a final powerful thrust, Haerin hit her g-spot, making her knot hit Hanni's soft walls and then, they both came hard and collapse onto the bed.

Haerin's stamina was incredible to go for more rounds but she respect Hanni,
as she seemed tired and worn out by now, as she drifts off to sleep due to exhaustion.

HMM, HUMANS SURE ARE WEAK AND FRAGILE...

...

Haerin proceeds to take a blanket and cover them both, slowly striking Hanni's hair while admiring her beauty as the rays of the moonlight hits her face just so rightly...

"You're the sweetest thing that could have ever happened to me Hanni. And i want you to know that you mean the world to me and I'll love you for forever.
Goodnight" *smooch...

She too joins her lover to dreamland...

#imagines...

A/n : Hi fellas, i know i suck at writing smut🤣💔 plus, I've made a lil bits of convertion here and there but atleast i gave it a try...
Hope you enjoy it!
And no hate intended.
Have a good night/day.