Chapter 24

"We .... We're home." Haerin said, holding a drunk pass out Hanni.

"Welcome back..... Oh my! Milady is drunk? That's rare." Danielle said.

"That's right. She emptied one of the bottles that were left over. She said, 'It would be a shame to let it go to waste, so I'll drink it.' " Haerin replied.

"Oh dear." Danielle quickly helped carry Hanni to her room while Haerin followed closely behind them.

"Haerin, I've got your pajamas ready in your room. Please leave Milady to me, I'll send her to her room once she's changed."

"Got it."

Danielle, helped Hanni change to her night gown, "Milady, you've done the buttons on the back of your neck wrong."

"Oh really? Could you fix them for me." Hanni asked.

"Oh whoah!" Danielle gasped at the sight of multiple love marks on Hanni's neck.
She immediately knew who the culprit was (Haerin). "I'll pretend i didn't see them." She thought to herself.

"Ah! Don't tell me, there are marks?" Hanni asked shyly covering her neck.

So Milady is aware of these kinda things huh? "Yes a little."

"Geez~ That Haerin!"

After, getting dressed up, Hanni seemed to be more glowing than usual. Danielle didn't missed to see that too.

"I take it, you had fun at the party? Milady." Danielle asked.

"That's right! I always wanted to go on a party with Haerin. I'm really glad i got to do it. The food and alcohol were delicious too... I'm really glad i got to do it." Hanni happily said.

"Thanks to the suit you picked out Milady, you two matched each other perfectly." Danielle replied smiling.

"Hey, Danielle..." Hanni was silent for a moment, then continued, " Did Haerin...
Look good in her dress?"

"Yes, ofcourse she did." Danielle replied, worried at the sudden changing expression, " She matched well with your bright colors, Milady. Not to mention, Haerin's hair has a unique color. So the calming blacks really...."

"Hey..." Hanni interrupted, " What color...
is Haerin's hair? What color clothes would suit her? How pretty does she look?" Hanni painfully said, tears dropping down from her cheeks.
She couldn't couldn't hold it anymore and burst out crying, tightly gripping Danielle's apron, " I...love Haerin the most and yet... I'm the only one who doesn't know....*sobs.....because of my blindness..."

Danielle was hurt to see Hanni crying, "Milady..."

"I... I'm sorry..."

Danielle gently holds Hanni's hands , "Would you really be okay, with me telling you..." She hugs Hanni and gently pats her head, " Milady is someone, who makes sure to find the answers from within..."

...

After quite some time, Hanni went to Haerin's room.

"Hanni! What's wrong?" Haerin quickly responded seeing Hanni's expression.

"Haerin...uhmm..."

"Yeah, what is it?"

Hanni extends her hand, feeling Haerin's face. Haerin lovingly kiss her hand and holds it. Hanni almost felt like crying....

They sat down to have their chat,
"The color of my hair?" Haerin said.

"Erhmmm.... There's no deep meaning to it, i just wanted to know..."