Chapter 4

The strange relationship full of lies. Between Hanni and I continued safely after numerous encounters.

I claimed to be a traveller, but i just told her stories from the books I've read countless times in my house.

Hanni's eyes failed when she was young.

The books were targeted to adults so she wouldn't know about them.

ORIGINALLY THE BOOKS WERE LEFT BEHIND IN AN UNOCCUPIED HOUSE. BECAUSE THE PREVIOUS RESIDENT WAS A BOOK WORM.......I WAS SAVED.

Maybe because of them, little by little the stories i told became mixed.
But, conversely, the stories became rather interesting and Hanni enjoyed listening to them. Everytime i told her a new story, she would eventually gets exited and would urge me to narrate the story which i find it cute and amusing.

ALTHOUGH, EVERYTHING IS A LIE.

I think it's the worst.... Using things that Hanni's eyes can't see.
I slowly lined up things that did not exist. Even so, i couldn't stop.

"That's because....."

Always.....always...... It's been my dream. I'm selfish and i don't want to ruin this moment i have with her.

With this beautiful moment, i wasn't aware....the sun was already setting... it's as if the sun too is happy that i finally have someone to talk to, it's emitting this bright beautiful red ligh upon the horizon....... it's just a normal sunset....the one I've seen everyday.

But today it's so beautiful, i felt at ease and relieve. I won't risk this beautiful moment ever.

"Oh! Did it get dark?, no wonder i no more felt the sun's heat.....I should go home now.... it's been a long talk" Hanni softly speaks.

"Is that so?" Haerin asks.

"Ah!"

"What's wrong?" Haerin immediately asks with a worried expression.

"Hae... Haerin...uhmm... could you please lend me a hand for a while?
My legs seem to have gone numb" Hanni softly requests.

Once again, realization dawned on me......my hands are scaly as if the back of a crocodile, my whole cover might blow up if didn't do something.

"Wa....wait" Haerin immediately searches through her pockets.

Where the hell was it, I'm sure that i kept it somewhere....ah! Found it.

I quickly put on my gloves and offered Hanni a hand.

"I've been sitting for too long, my legs fell numb now." Hanni shyly says.

How red I was at the sudden contact, i was a blushing mess for who knows when. Thank God Hanni can't see, if not, i would have been so embarrassed.

"Is a little longer ok?" Hanni shyly asks.

"Ah ..ahhhh"

As Hanni was feeling it. "Hmm.....Gloves?"

*Gulp* Damn...

"Eh!....Uhmm... To be honest, before coming here, i was doing a dirty job bare-handed!..... it's so that your hands won't get dirty!" Haerin panickingly blurts out.

"Hehe, surely these gloves were Haerin's partner on your journey right?....
Just kidding" Hanni teasingly smiles.

I just stood there quiet, i didn't really have any words to lie about.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow. Let me hear more stories then" Hanni warmly smiles before taking her leave.

And with that she left. I look at my hands in disappointment....*clench*

Even through these gloves, Hanni's warmth remained.

AH! I WANT TO TOUCH HER DIRECTLY....BUT! AM I BEING TOO GREEDY?

What would become of me if she ever finds out who i really am?
I shouldn't kept my hopes up...