3.)Introduction to The Family

Once they all stopped laughing I was officially introduced to Maria Stark, Howard's wife, and Margaret Rogers, or better known as, Peggy Carter.

I smiled at how sweet both women were despite the fact that both men pissed them off.

"I know this may be an uncomfortable situation that you've found yourself in, but we're all family here, so don't mind James, or as he prefers to be called Bucky, he's a bit on the uptight side when it comes to new people arriving here. He'll come around soon, once he gets to know you." Peggy said as she led me up the stairs.

It appears I was mistaken when I said I was in some sort of warehouse, I was actually in a fucking basement, or rather the bottom floor of their basement.

Peggy quickly led me up the stairs and pulled me into a room to help me change.

"What for?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, sweet girl, you have blood on your shirt. You don't want to call attention to yourself as we walk through the airport, do you?" She asked as she handed me a black blouse and a knit blue sweater.

I frowned, as I looked down and realized all my clothes had blood on it, including my shoes and socks.

"Why do I have blood on me?" I asked her, frowning.

"You managed to get Barton and Wilson pretty good with your legs and arms. I think you might have even broken Wilson's nose." She told me proudly.

I smirked, "I took Tae Kwon Do for a few years. I can also pop an eye out with my thumb, and possibly break a bone on the assailants if I need to." I told her.

She chuckled as she handed me a pair of nice jeans, and a pair of black combat boots.

"Boots?" I asked.

She nodded, "It's rather cold in New York during this time of the year. I'd rather you be protected from the cold." She explained as she pulled out a trench coat and laid it on the chair. "The shower is just through that door, if you wish to take one." She told me.

I thanked her before quickly heading into the bathroom, and showering quickly. I then changed out of the blood soaked clothes and into the clothes she had given me. Which fit to a T.

As soon as I finished using the bathroom I quickly grabbed the dirty clothes and shoes, before exiting the bathroom.

Peggy was waiting for me as I exited and took my clothes, "Do you want the clothes back or should we burn them?" She asked.

I frowned at the clothes, they were what was going to be left of my old miserable life, I didn't want them.

"Burn them, please." I whispered.

She gave me a sympathetic nod, before disappearing through the door.

I quickly followed her down the stairs and to where Steve, Howard and Maria were waiting.

As I walked in Steve turned and gave me a smile, "Feeling better?" He asked.

I nodded, as I sat down next to him on the flower patterned couch. "I didn't know I hurt your men so badly." I whispered apologetically.

Steve chuckled and shook his head at me, "It's alright. I'm actually proud of how good you fought them off. If Barton hadn't caught you off guard you could have taken them down." He told me, proudly.

I nodded, feeling awkward as I looked around.

"Your father tells us you are a teacher?" Maria asked.

I nodded, "I was an elementary teacher, but I was secretly studying medicine and a bit of law. A friend was helping me pay for school." I informed them.

Steve raised a brow, intrigued. "I'm sure we can get a transfer to a school in New York." He told me.

I nodded, keeping my eyes on my lap. "How long before they realize what's happened?" I asked them quietly.

Howard smirked in response, "Oh, they already know. They won't be a problem though." He promised.

The conversation died down as soon as Peggy and the man from earlier walked in arguing in a different language.

"What's going on?" Steve asked, rising from his seat.

"There's a problem." Peggy told us.

"Which is?" He asked as I rose to my feet.

"Katherine tried to forge Sienna's signature in a marriage certificate to Brock Rumlow." She finally told us.

I gasped in shock as I felt the blood leave my face and shoot down to my feet.

I turned to Howard, "I thought you said they wouldn't be a problem?" I asked, panicking.

"My guess is that they chose to ignore our warning." He replied.

I was on the edge of hysteria as I turned to look at Steve. "I can't get married to him! He's a chauvinistic, misogynistic pig!" I told them.

"We'll fix this." Steve promised as he tilted his head to the side. "We need to go. Now." He finally said as he led me towards the door.

His reassurance did little for me as I felt the familiar signs of the beginning of a panic attack.

I could feel as someone grabbed my arm roughly before yanking me in the direction of the front door.

A moment later I was shoved into the back of a car, and shoved again to make room for another body.

I could feel my ears ringing and my eyes get tunnel vision as my pulse sped up, my breath coming out in small gasp as the car jerked forward and sped away.

"I think she's having a panic attack. Bucky, calm her down before she passes out!" I heard an unfamiliar male voice speak.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do? She's as fucking pale as a ghost." Bucky told them.

"Talk to her, man." I heard another voice say.

"чертов ад!" He mumbled as he turned towards me. (Fucking hell!)

He grabbed my jaw, and forced me to look at him.

"Sienna, I need you to calm down. I am here to protect you. No one is going to hurt you. I won't allow it." He said reassuringly.

I tried to make sense of what he was saying but my mind refused. My fingers and toes began to get numb.

"It's not working!" He called to the others.

"Distract her then!" One of them called back.

"Fuck!" He mumbled before he leaned forward and slammed his lips onto mine.

I gasped in surprise, as before my eyes closed of their own accord. The haze in my mind cleared, as I felt my body begin to react to the kiss.

Then I realized he kissed me as a distraction and the panic was replaced by anger.

I pushed him away before slapping him across the face, hard.

"What the fuck was that for?!" He growled out, holding the side of his face angrily.

"You kissed me." I snapped scooting further away from him.

"Yes! Had I not kissed you, your ass would have passed out." He pointed out.

"You should have given it time." I whispered.

"You're just angry because you liked the kiss." He mumbled.

"Oh, fuck you, Barnes! I didn't like shit!" I growled angrily.

A smirk pulled at his lips, "Then why can I see your nipples through that sweater of yours?" He asked.

I growled and moved to slap him again, only for him to grab my wrist and pull me towards him.

"I'd be careful if I were you, little girl, you're playing with fire." He warned me.