12.) Giving In

Sienna's POV:

I have to admit I was hesitant, but I realized I had nothing to lose, besides my hymen, if I slept with him.

My mother guarded that thing more than the fucking valuable jewelry she owned.

It was a claim that hung over my head like a sword m.

If I gave it to Bucky, I wouldn't lose anything. Because I knew he wouldn't just fuck me like all the other assholes.

My thoughts fly out the window as I feel his hands grasp my hips and lift me onto the bed and push me back gently.

"Have you ever been with anyone?" He asked me.

I silently shake my head at him, and bring my legs up to the mattress.

"Anyone ever tasted you?" He asked me.

Again, I shake my head.

A smile pulls on his face. "Good, then your in for a treat, любовь моя." He says as he looks at me with a hungry stare.

He noticed that I am wearing a pair of leggings and pinched the fabric in his fingers before ripping it.

"I could have just taken them off, you know." I say as I lay there closing my legs.

He shakes his head before prying them open slowly, and looks at me. "I like ripping everything from your body... Last chance to back out, baby girl." He tells me.

I slowly let my legs fall the rest of the way as he groans and leans forward.

I gasp as I feel his nose slowly trace a line on my panties.

"You smell so fucking good, baby girl. I fucking knew you'd smell sweet like this." He murmured against my core.

I gasped as I felt his warm breath fan over my core.

"Fuck, baby, you're driving me crazy. The smell, the sight of your body laid out like this. I've been fantasizing about you since I met you, baby. I can hardly wait to be with you." He whispered.

His words made the skin all over my body feel as if he set it on fire. My toes curled, and my nipples hardened.

He was teasing me.

I finally grew tired of it and sat up, "Are you going to do something or can I use the vibrator Nat gifted me a week ago?" I asked.

He frowns, "Fuck no you can't. Now lay the fuck back, and let me fucking enjoy this." He told me, pushing me back again.

I sighed and finally grew tired of his teasing and pulled my tank top down and began to play with my breasts. Whimpering at both the sensation of his tongue on me, and me playing with my nipples.

He looked up, about to ask something when he saw me.

A growl escaped his throat as he saw me, and pulled me to the edge of the bed without warning, slapped my hands away, and took one of my nipples into his mouth.

I whimpered, squeezing my thighs as I felt him circle his tongue around the hardened peek, and began to groan.

His other hand snaked to the other one and he gently squeezed it.

I felt my back arch off the mattress as he groaned again.

"Fuck..." he mumbled.

I was lost to the sensation.

His mouth slowly began kissing a trail down my body, as his hands suddenly moved, ripping the crotch of my panties leaving me laying bare before him.

His head disappeared and I felt as he slowly began licking my core at a painstakingly slow pace.

I gasped in surprise, my fingers weaving into his hair as I felt him speed up.

He hummed as he continued.

I tried to move only for him to grab my hips and pin me down to the mattress. "Oh God! Bucky! I-Oh my god!" I moaned, throwing my head back as my back arched off the bed again.

An unfamiliar feeling suddenly stirred within me as a wave of heat went through me.

A moment later, I felt something spray out of me, and I saw spots in my vision.

Bucky finally stood over me with a satisfied smile as he wiped his face and licked his hand.

"That tasted even better than I imagined." He groaned as he slowly pushed down his swim trunks.

I lifted myself on my elbows to watch, as he did, gaping at the size of his erection.

"Holy shit! That is not going to fit!" I squeaked.

He looked down and smirked, "Oh it will, baby girl. I just have to stretch you a bit. Are you ready?" He asks.

Before I can respond, I feel his fingers inside me. I gasp at the new sensation, but I can't help the moan that escapes my lips as his other hand holds me down.

A moment later he begins curling and uncurling his fingers slowly before he starts to speed up.

The new sensation has me writhing under him.

Before I can comprehend what's happening, I feel the same wave of heat and see the same spots as earlier, as his name falls from my lips.

A groan leaves my lips as I feel him kiss his way up my body once more.

He hovers over me for a second before I felt his erection rub against my clit, causing me to gasp.

"Are you ready, baby girl?" He asks me, as he looks in my eyes.

I lick my lips before nodding, as I fist the sheets.

He slowly pries my hands from the sheets and brings both my arms around his shoulders. "Hold onto me, baby girl." He whispers.

Then I feel as his tip teases my entrance, before it slowly enters, causing me to wince as he stretches me to the capacity.

"Fuck." I whisper as he slowly sinks into me, as he begins to kiss the side of my neck, and chest as he sinks deeper.

I gasp at the burning sensation.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I let out a painfully, shaking breath before I nod, "Yes, but don't- don't move just yet." I whisper, as my nails dig into his shoulders, and sweat begins to dew on my skin.

A few seconds later, I flex my hips, and the pain suddenly mixes with other sensations, and all I can think about is moving.<

"Move now please." I gasp.

He obliged, gently sinking further in, and suddenly I felt full to the brim.

He starts to rutt his hips into mine, our groans both fill the room as I move my legs, hooking them to his arms.

This only causes him to sink deeper, and I cry out, my eyes rolling to the back of my head at the sensation.

"Oh baby, I've spent days thinking about this moment, wondering when I'd finally get to ravish your body. Now that I am, all I can think about is wanting to do this over and over again." He groans.

I can only groan in response, as my nails slowly run down his back. His chest pressed to mine, and his lips on my neck.

All of this seems to be too much, and as I begin to feel the familiar sensation from earlier, his hips begin to move faster, and his hands wrap around my hips, squeezing almost painfully as we both orgasm hard.

As soon as we both calm our breathing down, he slowly pulls out of me and gets out of bed to go to the bathroom as I feel my eyes grow heavy.

I blindly reach for the blankets and pull them over me as I hear him come back into the room.

A moment later, he lifts the blankets off of me and slowly pulls me towards him. He then gently uses a towel to wipe the mess between my legs.

"Don't want you to be uncomfortable while you sleep." He whispered as he kissed my bare shoulder.

I hummed in response as I felt myself fall asleep.