8).Impasse

The next morning I woke up, headed to the bathroom to shower, before changing.

I changed out of my clothes, dried my hair, allowing it to curl as I pin a few hairs away from my face.

I then slipped on the boots Maria gave me three weeks ago.

As I made my way down the stairs, Peggy stood there with Steve and Bucky, arguing.

As they heard my approach all of them turned, "Sienna, dear, there's been a change of plans. The men will be accompanying us on our trip." She told me, in exasperation.

I opened my mouth but she shook her, "They're not letting this go. But don't worry, dear, we don't have to drive there together. Let's go." She told me as she motioned for them to grab the luggage.

I allowed her to pull me out of the house as Sharon waved from the SUV. I climbed into the back and put my sunglasses on and my headphones on, putting the music up as we moved.

I was listening to Princesses Don't Cry, when Sharon yanked out an ear bud, and handed me a glass of wine.

"I heard from Sam you're having trouble in paradise. Take this. No more wallowing." She told me.

I sighed, "I'm not wallowing. It's just a lot to take in, in such a short time." I told her, honestly.

She nodded, "All men are a pain in the ass. Especially after you marry them. They get possessive, and try to be all manly and shit. That shit never flies with me. Sam knows, I kicked him out after he tried that shit." She told me.

Peggy sighed as she shook her head, and continued driving.

"Wasn't Nat supposed to be here too?" I asked them, confused.

Maria nodded, "Yes but unfortunately, she had a bit of an emergency and had to fly back home. She did say to tell you that she wants to go out when she gets back." She tells me.

I nodded in response, before sighing and turning to look out the window. "So much for girls' weekend." I mumbled.

" I know you're hesitant about this entire situation but, don't be, James is a bit of a hot head, but he's incredibly loyal." Sharon finally says. "And boy, that man is a tree I'd like to climb." She says.

"Climb away." I mumbled, shifting my gaze to the window again as I drank the wine.

Peggy reached back and pinched Sharon as she finally pulled into a large lake house.

"Where are we?" I asked frowning.

"At our lake house. There's two houses. The main one and the guest house. The men will be staying back there while we use the main house. This is a girls weekend after all." She told me as we exited the car.

"Alright, ladies, go get your bathing suits on, meet you out back in the hot tub in ten!" Maria calls as we rush inside.

As I rush up the stairs and walk into a blue room my bag is already in there.

I quickly pull out the two piece bathing suit. It was a tube top bandeau top that tied at the back, the color was a bright blue, and the bottoms were shorts.

I quickly changed into it, lifting my hair up with a clip before leaving to go meet everyone in the back.

The hot tub was already steaming as I slid into it, without hesitation, a groan slipping from my lips as I sat down.

"What a sight to see." I heard Bucky say as he slowly makes his way towards the tub.

I gasped and turned to look at him. Trying to cover myself by sinking into the water neck deep.

"No amount of bubbles or steam will cover the sight of that perfect body from my view." He told me as he leaned forward.

His leather jack stretched across his muscles as I watched him hesitant, wondering what he wanted.

I scowled at him as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Why are you here, James?" I asked him.

He licked his lips, "I wanted to speak to you. I told you, you can't get rid of me that easily. You may be hiding in the house of your parents, but I have my ways." He told me, a glint shining gun his eyes.

It suddenly dawned on me what he meant. "You got the guys to fuck them, didn't you?" I asked, exasperated.

He smirked, "Clever girl. You know a little blue pill goes a long way. I crushed a couple of them and put it in their waters while they were getting shit after stopping for gas. They won't be out for a while, baby girl." He told me amused.

I sighed, "This entire weekend is supposed to be about girl time. Why did you have to go and louse it up?" I grumbled, as I leaned back and wet my hair.

"I told you. I needed to talk to you. Do you really think I'd marry you if I didn't want to?" He asked me.

I pointedly ignored him as I got up to leave. No point in staying in if I was going to be alone.

"You made your opinion of me very clear when we met. I think that sets the whole mood in the relationship." I told him as I slowly got out.

"You realize that if I had said what I actually thought of you your father would have shot my kneecaps off along with my dick, right?" He retorted.

I scoffed in response, before moving to get out but didn't expect my foot to slip as I did and to fall back in. Next thing I know, Bucky is inside with me, pulling me out as I violently water cough out.

His jacket was off, as was his shirt. His pants and shoes were still on as he helped me sit on the bench within the tub.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I nodded, as he checked me for any signs of me being hurt.

"I said I'm fine. I just slipped, don't worry about it. I'll be alright." I told him as he checked me over.

My chest grow cold as I sat there, I looked down to realize my tube top had now gone down and my girls were steadily floating in the water.

I quickly slid the top back up and moved away. Blushing as he stared unaffected.

He cleared his throat, "That's a nice pair of - *clears throat* um- you got there." He mumbled.

I nodded before moving to get up, he stood up with me, and turned me to look at him.

Avoiding his gaze, as I looked away. No need to tell him they're natural, unlike a few pairs I've seen.

"Look, I'm not promising that this will be a perfect marriage. I'm not perfect, but if you give me a chance. Say the word and the world is yours." He told me.

I sighed, "If I say yes will you leave me alone?" I asked.

He smirked and shrugged. "Probably not." He told me.

"Fine. Now go away." I told him as I got out and walked inside.