16.) The Lesson

As we arrived at the table, Tony gave us a look of exasperation and shook his head, “Why do I get the feeling you two were doing something you weren’t supposed to be doing?” he asked as the waiter began bringing out our food.

“Because we were. Now eat. I don’t want another interruption.” Bucky told him as the waiter placed a plate of food in front of him.

I wrinkled my nose at the plate and looked down at my own. Cinnamon Brioche French Toast.

I hated going to expensive restaurants, but it seemed that no matter how hard I tried to avoid them, somehow I always ended up in one. I preferred eating homemade food or things from a mom and pop shop for some reason.

I poured the syrup on it and began eating.

The sweetness of the syrup and cinnamon make me groan as I close my eyes and chew happily.

I lick my lips to get rid of the stickiness of the syrup off my lips before continuing to eat. Slowly opening my eyes to grab the next bite before repeating the action, over and over.

I continued to eat the delicious food, constantly licking my lips and groaning in delight.

As I was about to finish, I accidentally dropped a piece, and it fell between my cleavage.

As I reached to grab it, I heard a small groan coming from my left.

I looked over at Bucky, who was gripping his fork tightly in his hand, like he was in pain.

I leaned over to quietly ask him,"What's wrong?" I asked him, frowning and wondering if he was hurt.

"What. Did. I. Tell. You about the teasing?" He asked me in a tight voice.

I frowned, "You don't like it. I don't understand. How is me eating teasing you?" I asked him quietly.

"Fuck. Of course, you don't even know you're doing it. Look, just stop licking your lips and making that noise, baby." He told me in that same tight voice.

I raised a brow. "So, I can't enjoy my food now?" I asked him amused.

He sighed, "Yes, you can. But not with those noises." He told me.

"Yeah, you can kiss my ass, Barnes. I'll eat any way I want." I told him as I began eating faster.

I ignored him the rest of the meal, as they all finished. Once we were all done, he got up, left two bills on the table and paid.

He pulled me against him, as we made our way to the car.

"Wait. We still need to get clothes for the weather." Bucky mumbled as he pulled me in the direction of the shops.

He lead me to one of the shops, and bought us thick winter jackets, a few hats, and some weatherproof pants. He then got a scarf, a green leather jacket, and some jeans before heading to pay.

Tony had gone with Pepper to check the other shops and came back with a few things for themselves.

The very back of the SUV were the boxes of things we had bought.

On the way back to the lake house, Bucky kept his hand on my thigh, before taking my hand and bringing it up to his lips.

Once we reached the lake house, he got out, and opened the door for me and waited for me to exit before he threw me onto his shoulder and walked inside.

I felt his hand slowly move up my legs.

"Let me go!" I cried out with a surprised laugh.

"Nope." He said as he reached up and smacked my ass.